2: Pesonen, Burmistrov, Bourque
3: Vincour, Svitov, Petrov
4: Abdullin, Obukhov, IDK

Defesne
1:Korneyev, Nikulin
2:Heshka, Medvedev
3:Panin, Osipov
4: Couple of 20 yr olds

Goalie will obviously be Barulin but he was recently hospitalized because i think he had an allergic reaction to something during the Prague Cup but he was only in there for a couple of days so he's probably ok.....

Whats ur thoughts on these lines?

Hilly1

Ak Bars Fanatic
Aug 23, 2013
Next Game

Can't wait to smack Riga on the 27th and to show them how to actually win game :laugh:

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Can't wait to smack Riga on the 27th and to show them how to actually win game :laugh:

You mean the usual Ak Bars way, in the shoot-out? :sarcasm:

What do u think the lines will be?

1: Varnakov , Tereshchenko, Stapleton

I think the first line of Varnakov-Burmistrov-Stapleton is pretty much written in stone. Tereshchenko and Petrov most likely will stay together as usual too. And from what I've seen Vincour is definitely playing in the top-6.

Salavat Yulaev

Jul 20, 2013
Almaty
What do u think the lines will be?

1: Varnakov , Tereshchenko, Stapleton

Defesne
1:Korneyev, Nikulin
2:Heshka, Medvedev
3:Panin, Osipov
4: Couple of 20 yr olds

Goalie will obviously be Barulin but he was recently hospitalized because i think he had an allergic reaction to something during the Prague Cup but he was only in there for a couple of days so he's probably ok.....

Whats ur thoughts on these lines?

No Lukoyanov?

Hilly1

Ak Bars Fanatic
Aug 23, 2013
Well then you are lucky one. My friend is an AB fan but he is a rare exception. (But I really wanted to kill him when AB won in the last playoff :)

Thats because we have the best fan in the KHL, i am a Riga fan hater all there fans think they are a playoff team they and if someone goes there that person turns into the best player in the KHL oh ya and shootout isnt the AK Bars way winning is i can't wait to see the riga way once they win a game.

As for Salavat i just hate ur team sorry green rivalry. :D

!!!!!!GO AK BARS GO!!!!!!!!! :yo:

Hockeyfan31*

Lol now this guy is just purely trolling. Ak Bars have best fans in khl haha? Probably one of the worst fan base in the league. They are million city with top club who competes for cup every year and have won it twice in khl, yet they have pathetic attendance and support, I think they didnt even sell out many play off games :shakehead

King EK65

#KuldaApproved
Jun 26, 2013
Canada
Thats because we have the best fan in the KHL, i am a Riga fan hater all there fans think they are a playoff team they and if someone goes there that person turns into the best player in the KHL oh ya and shootout isnt the AK Bars way winning is i can't wait to see the riga way once they win a game.

As for Salavat i just hate ur team sorry green rivalry. :D

!!!!!!GO AK BARS GO!!!!!!!!! :yo:

This made me laugh. No chance you guys are the best fans in KHL. :laugh:

Hilly1

Ak Bars Fanatic
Aug 23, 2013
This made me laugh. No chance you guys are the best fans in KHL. :laugh:

Alright u caught me just wanted to make some Riga fans angry before the game on Tuesday :laugh: but seriously lets talk about Ak Bars...
If Tereshchenko and Petrov have to be together does that mean that they will be the third line because thats a waste of tereshchenko's talent

TheNomad

Jul 26, 2013
It will be strange watching Ak Bars without Morozov and Zaripov. At least Nikulin is still there. Maybe we about to see the rise of the Burmistrov era in Kazan.

RobertR

Jul 5, 2012
Hmm, what is you connection with Akbars. thebaru30? I can see you live in Canada, so how it happened that you are AkBars supporter? :)

Hilly1

Ak Bars Fanatic
Aug 23, 2013
Hmm, what is you connection with Akbars. thebaru30? I can see you live in Canada, so how it happened that you are AkBars supporter? :)

Well a couple of years ago in like 2009 me and my brother were playing nhl09 and we saw the KHL so we started to like it and i picked ak bars because at the time i heard Kulyash had the hardest shot so i picked wat team he was on and he was on Ak Bars now over the years we've been watching games and learning about the KHL now i am more of a KHL fan then NHL because i find it more entertaining.

Hilly1

Ak Bars Fanatic
Aug 23, 2013
It will be strange watching Ak Bars without Morozov and Zaripov. At least Nikulin is still there. Maybe we about to see the rise of the Burmistrov era in Kazan.

I know right i think our star will be Varnakov he is coming off a great year and he is a natural goal scorer i dont know if stapleton can repeat plus our teams defense got a lot better so im not worried im predicting 3rd in east and im getting a Ak Bars Jersey wat player should i get?

King EK65

#KuldaApproved
Jun 26, 2013
Canada
Alright u caught me just wanted to make some Riga fans angry before the game on Tuesday :laugh: but seriously lets talk about Ak Bars...
If Tereshchenko and Petrov have to be together does that mean that they will be the third line because thats a waste of tereshchenko's talent

Oh okay, i just thought why would you hate Dinamo R. so much :laugh:

Wouldnt the Pesonen, Burmistrov, Bourque line look better with Petrov in it?

Hilly1

Ak Bars Fanatic
Aug 23, 2013
Wouldnt the Pesonen, Burmistrov, Bourque line look better with Petrov in it?[/QUOTE]

so u are saying no Bourque but Petrov i wouldn't mind that but u cant split the Petrov Tereshchenko chemistry...... unless the coach is willing to split them and wat line is Tereshchenko gonna play on

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad