Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
1668271788797.png

Go flam

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I think we kill em today, although with the way the Flames are getting goalied lately Hellebuyck might be a problem. Time for the Bread to rise.

How has Ruzicka looked so far?

Is he going to stay in top 6 for this game?

Better since he was put in the top 6. Was really good against Boston. He was slated there for the morning skate so probably.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Go Flames. Not sure what to expect, but it's the weekend so at least I'll get to watch this one with you all.
What's better than Sunday morning, wake up feeling good, make some breakfast and coffee and start watching Flames game from last night and see them lose just because of some stupid plays. Oh wait, see them winning would be better

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I think we kill em today, although with the way the Flames are getting goalied lately Hellebuyck might be a problem. Time for the Bread to rise.

Better since he was put in the top 6. Was really good against Boston. He was slated there for the morning skate so probably.
Yeah considering the list of tendies we've lost to at the dome this yr it'd be peak flames to throw 6-7 in on Helle. That said the more likely scenario is a stand on his head 40+ save first star performance. Marky on the other end having gone 18/22 in a losing effort.

The boys are more than ready for this streak to end though so it shall. Go Bayz Go.

We've been playing better during the second half of this losing streak than we did when we were winning so it's high time to be rewarded. No more stone hands.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Huberdeau injured since the Vegas game… has a foot boot on him too yet has a “upper body” injury.

f*** off. Lying assholes. If we wreck huberdeau because he plays through shit like this

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
From their website page, looks like coleman getting a try on the 2nd line and mang bumped down to the third line

Attachments

• lineup.PNG
    lineup.PNG
    43.6 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Tofveve

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
I can only hope, when Huberdeau comes back, that is the end of Lewis in the top 9 and not the end of Ruzicka in the lineup. Just two games in a row and Ruzicka has at least shown some propensity for growth to improve and be impactful.

Reactions: super6646

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
The rumour is he was suffering from a foot injury since the Vegas game. Maybe he wasn't in the medical boot then, but he is now.

Edit: Nah I'm probably off about the medical boot thing thinking about it some more. He was sent to the dressing room in distress a while back though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mobiandi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad