OT: Ain't it Dead Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
Friend had setup a camping weekend in some cabins down in Allegheny. I could only do tonight and half the day tomorrow because of some work projects I have to get done, but was looking forward to unwinding.

Drive 90 miles from my house down there. The first couple people who had registered the cabins were supposed to be there 3 hours before I arrived. When I got there, nobody had yet. Made a call, they asked me to check in for them. No big deal, right?

Walked into registration, explained what was going on. Lady behind the counter ripped me a new one, accused me of trying to scam the park, having a huge keg party, etc, because I didn't know the names and license plates of every single person coming, and what cabins they were staying in.

Considering the closest person that had any of this information was still over an hour away, I turned around and came home. I haven't been this pissed off in a LONG time. This 30 rack of beer is about the get the business.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
Sorry to bother people here, just need to get some thoughts out to people i don't know (as they will look objectively on it, i hope).

Anyway, have gotten to know a girl in my university-class. Sometimes i get the feeling she likes me and sometime i don't, anyway i just know i need to make a 100% clear statement to actually get her. So, the conflict in my mind is, should i try and **** everything socially up for me in the class or should i just leave it be but hate myself for not doing something i somewhat want?

Regrets are about roads not taken, not finding out they are bumpy.

Ask her.

Duddy

Everyday is
Dec 24, 2005
If your **** is weird, you should seek medical attention.

owl-orly.jpg

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Note to anyone seeing Thor 2...stay until the lights come on. Though that should just be standard practice with any Marvel movie.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
this canon commercial is ridiculous, why would you want your toddler diving for a header

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Went to bed early and still this thing is not finished. Yeesh.

Going snorkling again today. Leaving in about 90 minutes. I think someone mentioned open bar on the boat... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad