Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Epiclloyd.jpg

Last edited:

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
OT thread is a lot of pressure and I wasn't up to keeping the OT thread title fresh.

Good luck.
Things started off so strongly, though. It was your first, you'll build the OT endurance in time.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
It's the terror of knowing what this world is about
Watching some good friends screaming "let me out"

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
Yeah, I definitely need my massage tomorrow.

I did not enjoy walking into my son's room, ready to put him to bed, and finding a piece of pizza smeared on his rug, wall, rocking chair. And it was not him. Argh.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Oh he ate the cheese. That's all he cares about.

Sounds like my sister's dog. I was house sitting for her once and ordered a large cheese and pepperoni pizza for myself while I was there. Pizza got delivered and I had to run out to get something after it came. When I got back, the box was open on the counter and all the cheese and pepperoni was gone. I had a box with crust and sauce left. Then I find the dog laying on the couch with it's legs sticking up in the air and it's stomach pushed out like 3 inches.

The rage I felt that day...

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
This is double-paned soundproof glass! There is NO way that neighbor could've heard Roger Podacter scream on the way down with that door shuttt! The scream she heard came from inside the apartment before he was thrown over the balcony, and the killer closed the door before he left.

Last edited:

Clock

May 13, 2006
I dislike most cheeses, but when it comes to pizza, pile that action on or get the hell out.

I've ordered this more than once from Pizza Hut:
  • Large Stuffed Crust
  • Double cheese
  • Pep
  • Mush
  • Sweet peppers
  • Jalapenos
  • Snassage

That's cheese.

aceface33

Feb 10, 2006
Herkimer, NY
I dislike most cheeses, but when it comes to pizza, pile that action on or get the hell out.

I've ordered this more than once from Pizza Hut:
  • Large Stuffed Crust
  • Double cheese
  • Pep
  • Mush
  • Sweet peppers
  • Jalapenos
  • Snassage

That's cheese.

I'd need about 5 beers before that would sound appetizing. And then it would be a morning of regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad