GDT: AI Oilers @ Vegas 8:00pm Mtn

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoczar99ox

Oct 8, 2019
I know this is off topic but I only post here so….

Has anyone seen Austin Matthews this year? I only ask because I’m so used to hearing how awesome he is on TSN and they haven’t mentioned him in a while.

Also, is Taylor Hall still playing in North America?

:)

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
1670041481562426.png

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Are the Edmonton Oilers turning a corner? or have they just beat up on bad teams? those don't have to be mutually exclusive.
Tonight the Oilers AI avatars combat the Vegas golden knights.

Featuring:
The Klim Reaper
0.jpg

Grown Baby Man RNH
3.jpg

Vinny The Beast
2.jpg

Connor McJesus
2.jpg

German Engineered Drai
0.jpg

Alternate universe Femal Nurse? or this one I guess
1.jpg
0.jpg

Modern Goalie Pads Jack Campbell
2.jpg

Hide yo Wife Broberg
3.jpg

Versus the Golden Knights

2.jpg

Lines to come.

And please use an ungodly amount of AI images in this thread.

Those are amazing. Where do you create them? The ones i have tried turn out looking like John Merrick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

subnet

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Nov 6, 2005
PacNW
I’d say the odds are very slim Pickard plays. Campbell hasn’t had a tough workload this trip.

Enjoy the game! Funnest rink in the league to watch a game, especially when the Oilers are winning!

I agree. Totally fun! Even though I think this is our 5th game and we haven’t ever won yet, they still put on a great cheesy show, from the pre-game throughout the night. Even got to see a wedding by Elvis a few years back!

Seen a number of jerseys so far walking around the strip. Going to be fun. Go Oil!!!!

Last edited:

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Are the Edmonton Oilers turning a corner? or have they just beat up on bad teams? those don't have to be mutually exclusive.
Tonight the Oilers AI avatars combat the Vegas golden knights.

Featuring:
The Klim Reaper
0.jpg

Grown Baby Man RNH
3.jpg

Vinny The Beast
2.jpg

Connor McJesus
2.jpg

German Engineered Drai
0.jpg

Alternate universe Femal Nurse? or this one I guess
1.jpg
0.jpg

Modern Goalie Pads Jack Campbell
2.jpg

Hide yo Wife Broberg
3.jpg

Versus the Golden Knights

2.jpg

Lines to come.

And please use an ungodly amount of AI images in this thread.

These need to be our avatars once the you-know-what-starts-with-a-P rolls around.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Wasn't expecting such a positive outcome last night napped out about half an hour before the game and was in n out the whole time. Heard a few goals get scored, awoke around midnight to the blowout score.

Which leads to tonight. Its always a bumpy ride the night after the oilers over rub the lamp. Not trying to be a downer just looking at the history of this club....

✂️ rubitout
That’s what happened to me. Got home from darts @930 with a good buzz on. Started pellet stove in garage. Game started at 11 PM. Kinda remembered 1st goal. Woke up at 430 in chair in garage at +90 degrees . Hopefully can stay awake tonight. Not drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad