GDT: AI Oilers @ Vegas 8:00pm Mtn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Are the Edmonton Oilers turning a corner? or have they just beat up on bad teams? those don't have to be mutually exclusive.
Tonight the Oilers AI avatars combat the Vegas golden knights.

Featuring:
The Klim Reaper
0.jpg

Grown Baby Man RNH
3.jpg

Vinny The Beast
2.jpg

Connor McJesus
2.jpg

German Engineered Drai
0.jpg

Alternate universe Femal Nurse? or this one I guess
1.jpg
0.jpg

Modern Goalie Pads Jack Campbell
2.jpg

Hide yo Wife Broberg
3.jpg

Versus the Golden Knights

2.jpg

Lines to come.

And please use an ungodly amount of AI images in this thread.

Last edited:

subnet

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Nov 6, 2005
PacNW
In Vegas for the game. Going to the Venetian sports book soon to bet on the Oil. Usually both of these mean an auto loss but I’m thinking we’ll reverse that trend tonight!

Hopefully the boys have a little gas in the tank left and play the VGN’s hard!

Duder54

Big test tonight - hoping for a good effort. Would love to watch it live, but I'm getting too old for 4am games (or maybe that's more to do with two kids under 2...)

Will try and avoid spoilers and catch it in the morning.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Are the Edmonton Oilers turning a corner? or have they just beat up on bad teams? those don't have to be mutually exclusive.
Tonight the Oilers AI avatars combat the Vegas golden knights.

Featuring:
The Klim Reaper
0.jpg

Grown Baby Man RNH
3.jpg

Vinny The Beast
2.jpg

Connor McJesus
2.jpg

German Engineered Drai
0.jpg

Alternate universe Femal Nurse? or this one I guess
1.jpg
0.jpg

Modern Goalie Pads Jack Campbell
2.jpg

Hide yo Wife Broberg
3.jpg

Versus the Golden Knights

2.jpg

Lines to come.

And please use an ungodly amount of AI images in this thread.
Whoa, somebody has A LOT of time on their hands…seriously though nice artwork and GDT. I’m rewatching the SJS game from last night because I fell asleep. Then watching the Stars beat the tar out of the Shames and then NFL playoffs and the Oiler nightcap. What a glorious day to be alive (and allowed to watch sports all day)!!

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Wonder who starts. Wonder if they give Pickard a shot.

I’d say the odds are very slim Pickard plays. Campbell hasn’t had a tough workload this trip.

In Vegas for the game. Going to the Venetian sports book soon to bet on the Oil. Usually both of these mean an auto loss but I’m thinking we’ll reverse that trend tonight!

Hopefully the boys have a little gas in the tank left and play the VGN’s hard!

Enjoy the game! Funnest rink in the league to watch a game, especially when the Oilers are winning!

Reactions: subnet

Stealth1616

Oct 12, 2019
Oilers have a stretch of 8 games coming up starting with Vancouver on the 21st that’s very… easy. Should hopefully gain a lot of points in that stretch.

But it is the oilers so expecting they make it harder on themselves then it needs to be

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
every be happy we won 2 games in a row--no matter what happens tonight
Happy we won, but maybe unrealistically and selfishly I would like for our Connor McDavid led team to beat more than 2 cellar dwellars. Hope that's not asking too much.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018

Very classy.

Totally touching Bob.

Geez, I arrived in Vegas at 6pm on Thursday. It seems everytime I drive through there it’s rush hour (thats my poor planning I guess). But the traffic on the 15 and more so the 515 to Henderson and Boulder City was an absolute shit show. At times it was a complete standstill on the 515. It seems their infrastructure hasn’t kept up with the population growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad