Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Syracuse Crunch @ Laval Rocket Loss 2-4

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
i thought it was Kyle that was pushed into McNiven but either way that sucked. I guess they felt the push wasn't hard enough? Cause he clearly went into McNiven who wasn't happy.

It may have been Kyle. I went by what Stephane Leroux said because he said it was Cox. It may have been the ref not seeing the action and if I'm not mistaken, in the AHL, there is no review to reverse it.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The PP is canceled as Cox is headed to the box for interference. It was more circumstantial than blatant. But I guess the ref had to balance it out at some point. Laval got 4 PPs and Syracuse none so far. It's 4-on-4 hockey for now.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Jevpalovs has been one of those positive AHL additions for the Rokcket. He's got wheels, is smart and can play on the PP and is especially effective on the PK (particularly with Vejdemo). He's also got some sweet hands that can pull off some highlight reel plays. He tried a nice move to dangle through three players, but the Crunch players played him well defensively.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
End of the 2nd Period. 2-1 for Syracuse. That sucks as it was a missed assignment. Laval had another good period. Not as effective as the first, but they kept Syracuse mostly on their heels.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad