GDT: {AHL Preseason} Laval Rocket vs. Belleville Senators (3PM ET on RDS.ca)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I wasn't going to make a GDT for this because until now, it was only announced that it would be a radio broadcast on 91.9 Sports FM. But the Laval Rocket just announced that their preseason game against Belleville this afternoon will be streamed on RDS.ca.

EFkhOwmXYAAVfsm.jpg

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Anthony Marcotte mentioned that Alzner, Weise, Peca, Varone, and Ouellet all jumped on the ice at Place Bell this morning, but none of them will play today.

He also said that Primeau will start. I don't know if he will play the full 60, though.

Primeau, Evans, Brook, Alain, Vejdemo, Verbeek, Pezzetta, and Leskinen are all players I want to see. Although we're not sure if they will all play. Sometimes in these back-to-back preseason games, guys sit out in order to give other guys some playing time.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
That top line of Belzile - Evans - Barber should be a good one.

Vejdemo and Jevpalovs had chemistry last year, so nice to see them back together.

Only try-outs playing today are Kevin Lynch and Jonathan Racine.

And Laval misspelled Brook's name. A lot of folks call him Brooks, but we know it's Brook. Although I'm looking forward to seeing him and Leskinen on a pairing together.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Bad start to the game. Belleville capitalized on that and made their chances count. However, as the period progressed, Laval started to play better.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Alain with Laval's first goal. 3-1.

It's been pretty much Laval this second period. Belleville only has two shots so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad