GDT: AHL Playoffs - Albany Devils vs. Toronto Marlies: Game Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

217 Forever

Sep 15, 2014
I wouldn't look too deep into who held the Series lead with it being ensured to go back to Toronto.

Last season the Marlies were ousted by the Griffons in the first round being up 2-0 in a five game series, winning both games in Toronto, then went on to lose 3 straight on the road, costing them the series.

Last night the Devils woke the sleeping giant and make no mistake. They are a giant with the 3rd best regular season record in the entire histroy of the AHL.

Good luck with the rest of the series though. A close series makes things more entertaining.

Didn't the Capitals just have one of the better regular seasons in NHL history?

TLeafsFan

A True BeLeafer
May 16, 2014
Eastern Ontario
Oh I'm well aware how good the Marlies are. The Devils are underdogs and rightfully so. I was commenting on the one post that the Devils are keeping the series close which came off as sounding like they should be kissing the Marlies feet for allowing them to be in the series.

We don't deserve to win games when we give up shorthanded goals.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
So dumb this has to be done for an AHL game but it has to be done.

Zero Tolerance policy for outside posters for the next game. Any Leafs fan posting in the next GDT will be treated as a troll. This isn't the main board. Flip side. No more bashing Toronto's fanbase and do not go to their board. If you post on their board you do so at your own risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad