Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket @ Cleveland Monsters (No Quit: Laval Wins 5-2)

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Seeing KK start to "get" pro hockey the last few games really makes me wonder wtf people think when they say development doesn't actually exist.

He's doing a lot of little details that he wasn't doing. Then, you hear how in the NHL they don't have time to teach you this stuff (which is true and understandable, it's not a development league) and how the AHL coach can spend an hour and half dedicated to him.. Jesus it's not a f***ing coincidence.

This team needs to get it's head out of its ass and let Bouchard do the job he was hired to, which clearly he does competently. Stop rushing all of these f***ing players. I'm just pissed at this shit, clown organization.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Seeing KK start to "get" pro hockey the last few games really makes me wonder wtf people think when they say development doesn't actually exist.

He's doing a lot of little details that he wasn't doing. Then, you hear how in the NHL they don't have time to teach you this stuff (which is true and understandable, it's not a development league) and how the AHL coach can spend an hour and half dedicated to him.. Jesus it's not a f***ing coincidence.

This team needs to get it's head out of its ass and let Bouchard do the job he was hired to, which clearly he does competently. Stop rushing all of these f***ing players. I'm just pissed at this shit, clown organization.

Completely agree. The interesting part is that most of the prospects we have high hopes for will start making their way to Bouchard over the next few years.

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal

I would like this post but i can't, so ill just quote it to say that i f***ing 100% agree with you man

just goes to show how much of a mistake it was keeping sylvain f***ing lefebvre for as long as we did

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I know the team they beat is in last place in our division but here's the top scorers we have playing,

Alain - 23 pts 58 games
Leskinen - 21 pts in 50
Lynch - 21 pts in 52
Jevpalovs - 20 pts in 51
Veilleux - 17 pts in 24
Olofsson - 15 pts in 55
Kotka - 13 in 12

I really don't think i've ever seen such a weak roster and yet they played with a ton of heart.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I would like this post but i can't, so ill just quote it to say that i f***ing 100% agree with you man

just goes to show how much of a mistake it was keeping sylvain f***ing lefebvre for as long as we did

I think a lot of us are just tired of seeing the same damn obvious mistakes being repeated every year. Every around Bergevin even talks about how dumb prospect management has been. Heck, Gord Miller goes out of his way to mention it every week. Every team and broadcaster seems to understand it but him. Even management people within the org talks about it.

That's the problem when you hire an ape. You get shit all over the office.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I know the team they beat is in last place in our division but here's the top scorers we have playing,

Alain - 23 pts 58 games
Leskinen - 21 pts in 50
Lynch - 21 pts in 52
Jevpalovs - 20 pts in 51
Veilleux - 17 pts in 24
Olofsson - 15 pts in 55
Kotka - 13 in 12

I really don't think i've ever seen such a weak roster and yet they played with a ton of heart.

Veilleux has been a warrior. Really happy for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad