Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket @ Binghamton Devils (Laval Loses 3-2 SO)

Zusammenhalt

Dump & chase-not a fan of
Jan 18, 2007
Depot Division
I just changed the title instead of making a new thread for tonight's game. I missed a lot of the 1st.

Laval up 2-0 after 2. Hudon got his 20th of the season on a nice feed from Evans and some hard work by Joe Cox.

Dauphin got the 2nd goal on a nice rush, he flubbed the shot but was able to get it back on his stick and the goalie was then out of position. The AHL site has Alzner and Leskinen with the assists but Leskinen was not even on the ice as it was Brook who clearly was on the ice but I don't know if he got the assist as it was Alzner that passed it to Dauphin.

Laval playing another strong defensive game, gave up 12 shots through 2.
It was Alzner who got the pass to Dauphin who then took it all the way.

Zusammenhalt

Dump & chase-not a fan of
Jan 18, 2007
Depot Division
2-2 late in the 3rd, Primeau couldn't hold onto the puck and the devils player was behind him, they reviewed it for a while.
Yes it was debatable if it crossed the line but on slow mo replay you can see it just over as a Laval player got his stick on the puck a micro second too late.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
that f***ing stings, being up 2-0 to the team that's in last place in the division, although we caught them at the wrong time as they are red hot winning 9 of their last 11 I believe going into tonight. f***.

Reactions: Zusammenhalt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad