Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket @ Binghamton Devils (Laval Loses 3-2 SO)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
EPDcwKzX4AIZBZE.jpg

News & Notes

- Keith Kinkaid gets the start.

- Joe Cox returns to the line-up after missing a few games to injury.

- Evan McEneny will be a healthy scratch.

- Josh Brook will play with Karl Alzner.

EPFVSlbXkAIhE52.jpg

Last edited:

Zusammenhalt

Dump & chase-not a fan of
Jan 18, 2007
Depot Division
:facepalm:

Rochester makes it 2-0 because Kinkaid goes to clear the puck and shoots it straight into Brook and the puck goes in the net.
That was a huge error. One Kinkaid will have to shake off so the team can come back and win. This game vs Rochester is important in the point standings. Rochester has 2 games in hand and they both have 22 wins.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
it's a shame as the game was going well and then a weak penalty call imo, before the blunder by Kindaid. I really wish they had given McNiven a chance as Kindaid has been very inconsistent, although so has Primeau of late. Didn't watch too much of the 2nd as I felt the game was over after that 2nd goal.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I just changed the title instead of making a new thread for tonight's game. I missed a lot of the 1st.

Laval up 2-0 after 2. Hudon got his 20th of the season on a nice feed from Evans and some hard work by Joe Cox.

Dauphin got the 2nd goal on a nice rush, he flubbed the shot but was able to get it back on his stick and the goalie was then out of position. The AHL site has Alzner and Leskinen with the assists but Leskinen was not even on the ice as it was Brook who clearly was on the ice but I don't know if he got the assist as it was Alzner that passed it to Dauphin.

Laval playing another strong defensive game, gave up 12 shots through 2.

Reactions: DAChampion

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Folin with another turnover right into the slot, could have been very costly. I know he's not 100% (not sure what the injury is) but he has been pretty good the past few games but tonight not his best.

Reactions: DAChampion

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
the assist on the 2nd Laval goal was changed to Pezzetta.

One player they need to get going is Peca, just 1 pt in 5 games since being sent back down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad