Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval 2 - 3 Rochester: Impressive Effort in a Loss to One of the Best Teams

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Wow. My response to @Adam Michaels was completely supposed to be sarcastic towards the lack of interest in the franchise at the moment and it got blown up into something way worse. I guess using emoji’s these days is important.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Wow. My response to @Adam Michaels was completely supposed to be sarcastic towards the lack of interest in the franchise at the moment and it got blown up into something way worse. I guess using emoji’s these days is important.

No worries. It's all good.

I do appreciate everyone stepping in to show their appreciation.

giphy.gif

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
ELrNuRnX0AInCJg.jpg

News & Notes

- Charlie Lindgren gets the start.

- Ryan Poehling was called back up to Montreal today.

- Ralph Cuddemi & Evan McEneny will play their first games since signing their PTO's.

- Alex Belzile, Michael McCarron, Noah Juulsen, and Phil Varone are still out with injuries.

ELs39fcXkAENC-L.jpg
Did Buffalo’s Finish tender play? The kid from last year’s WJC. Thanks in advance!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Did Buffalo’s Finish tender play? The kid from last year’s WJC. Thanks in advance!

You mean Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen?

No he didn't play. He's in the ECHL right now with the Sabres' ECHL affiliate, the Cincinnati Cyclones. I think he's coming back from an injury so they're easing him back in.

He only played one game for Rochester last year after his season in the OHL was over. He hasn't played any games in the AHL so far this year.

In Cincinnati, he has a 1.83 GAA and a .928 SV% in 13 GP there.

Reactions: cphabs

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
You mean Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen?

No he didn't play. He's in the ECHL right now with the Sabres' ECHL affiliate, the Cincinnati Cyclones. I think he's coming back from an injury so they're easing him back in.

He only played one game for Rochester last year after his season in the OHL was over. He hasn't played any games in the AHL so far this year.

In Cincinnati, he has a 1.83 GAA and a .928 SV% in 13 GP there.
Thank you!

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
This board was started to provide info on hockey prospects at a time where there wasn't much. It's still why I come here. Over the years interest has shifted more towards the pro team, but hearing updates and first hand accounts of players that are harder to watch is great. Thanks to anyone who adds to that! I wish I had more time like I did back in the day to write up reports etc...

Its like when MTV used to play music videos, this board used to be prospects mainly. Used to go to AOL Montreal Canadiens Message Board to talk about the Habs, lol. This board used a flat based txt bbs that was so bad, it was hacked daily.

I enjoy reading about our prospects more than the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad