Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Hartford Wolf Pack 1 - 4 Laval Rocket: Laval Gives Hartford Their First Regulation Loss

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
IMG_20191030_115935.jpg

News & Notes

- Charlie Lindgren gets the start.

- Antoine Waked has been called up from ECHL (Adirondack Thunder).

- The Rangers called up Ryan Lindgren and Filip Chytil. They will not be in Hartford's line-up.

EIJ_JoWW4AA05nu.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: habsfan891

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I said last year that Lindgren didn't look right after coming back from injury. I would have went with Primeau since they are facing the hottest goalie in the league as it looks like NYR got a good one there in the Russian netminder.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I updated the OP with the line-ups. As was expected, Barber is out. Interestingly, it's Jevpalovs who is put in his spot next to Hudon and Poehling. Jevpalovs has shown flashes of some skill, so I imagine this is why Bouchard put him there.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
better to have Jevpalovs there then Alain, I'm a little surprised he moved Vejdemo down to the 4th line as I would keep McCarron there until he starts playing better as he needs to shake off that rust.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I updated the OP with the line-ups. As was expected, Barber is out. Interestingly, it's Jevpalovs who is put in his spot next to Hudon and Poehling. Jevpalovs has shown flashes of some skill, so I imagine this is why Bouchard put him there.
Jevpalovs was one of his players back in his junior hockey coaching days right ? There has to be a lot of familiarity there as well.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Nice move by Varone to fake a shot, drag the puck and change the shot angle. The save was made, but McCarron, stationed right on the side, got his stick on the puck and it slowly slid inside.

Varone and Hudon with the assists.

Reactions: Tyson

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Our one on one aren't capitalized. We're reluctant to do some hits on the boards. We don’t keep the puck for too long.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
They're doing several caucus on ice. Players talks together and everybody are implicated.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00