Agent 2421 Fantasy Draft Chat Thread (PHI, COL, FLA) Available

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Lets go Sens!!! :handclap:...................I.......mean......Ducks!! ;)

And I probably sound like I am mentally-challenged but how are we doing the drafting?

Like do we use the same schedule as the real NHL? Are we like simming games on NHL 08 or something along those lines?

I am so not informed :laugh:

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
:laugh:

Have you not checked out the NHL Pool Stats thread... I made a whole schedule on that.

I know how many points they get when they score or get a shootout goal ect......

But how do they get the points? Like are we counting them on how many points they score in the regular season?

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
yea on the official stats pool there's a whole list of stats. On the 2nd page the schedule is posted, and we're going based on wins/loses. So Based on those games... 1 game = 1 week for us. So in the season you can have like 10 wins and 4 loses or something like that.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i'm going to update every team on the pool stats page that has a COMPLETED roster on the roster page.

make sure you mark it so i know otherwise you will be skipped, i will mark each team complete when it is done on the Pool Stats page.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
in an effort to make a deal with an unsigned free agent the phoenix coyotees trade kyle wellwood and ruslan fedotenko for youngster enver lisin

THIS IS A CONDITIONAL TRADE DEPENDING ON WETHER OR NOT I SIGN THIS CERTAIN PLAYER!

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Hey guys, if you want any changes to your roster make them TODAY! Before 7:00 PM EST.

I won't accept any roster changes if you change it later... I'll be looking for today's date and time so no one cheats.

Make sure if you want a change in your roster... change it in the rosters thread ASAP!

MartyG77

Aug 1, 2007
I was just thinking about it, as I never sign Cherepanov it means that I've never been able to sign a first round pick, so in the NHL there's compensatory pick in that case.

Am I right to think I can claim it?

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
I was just thinking about it, as I never sign Cherepanov it means that I've never been able to sign a first round pick, so in the NHL there's compensatory pick in that case.

Am I right to think I can claim it?

One, you didn't draft him in the first round. Two, New York isn't getting a pick so you won't either.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
we are only doing rounds 1 and 2. so i doubt they get a first or second round pick, so i don't think it applys here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad