OT: Afino's 2012-2013 Lockout-Ending OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceface33

Feb 10, 2006
Herkimer, NY
There's definitely none at her club with its lack of privacy, but I can confirm that extras are on the menu at quite a few other clubs

I'm doubting the veracity of this claim. If you could provide a list of said clubs and some stacks of cash I'd like to conduct some empirical research.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The wife just watched "The Mindy Project" on the DVR and I was struck by how much the show resembled her best friend's life. We're still both laughing over it... and I only saw five minutes of it.

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
The wife just watched "The Mindy Project" on the DVR and I was struck by how much the show resembled her best friend's life. We're still both laughing over it... and I only saw five minutes of it.

I don't mind Mindy Kaling funny. Maybe it's just because I got so sick of her character on the Office that it took over my entire view of who she is.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Speaking of shows ....

Burn notice .... Interesting season ending

American Horror Story .... Keeps getting more and more twisted

Fringe .... The series finale should be wild

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
I'm doubting the veracity of this claim. If you could provide a list of said clubs and some stacks of cash I'd like to conduct some empirical research.

Would you also like the list of performers and their shift schedule that dabble in extra-curricular activities? It would be terrible to take the risk of contracting a fatal case of cojones azules by associating with anyone possessing an overtly developed sense of virtue.

AV18

Apr 27, 2004
Buffalo, NY
Speaking of shows ....

Burn notice .... Interesting season ending

American Horror Story .... Keeps getting more and more twisted

Fringe .... The series finale should be wild

I'm still watching, but I'm honestly not invested in the show anymore. I'm pretty much watching it out of habit. I enjoyed the first season so much more.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I had fun at the Christmas party for my son's hockey team last night.

I got a $25 Wegmans card from one mom and this picture in a frame from another.

154761_10200251977367437_308242639_n.jpg

I got another gift but I think I'll wait until Tuesday to open that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad