OT: Afino's 2012-2013 Lockout-Ending OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
I have an international flight tomorrow afternoon, so there will be no GDTs or daily lockout results from me for the next two weeks while we're away. Mad Men season five is on my itinerary for the eight-hour flight. Happy holidays everyone! :xcheers:
:xsign:
:newyear:

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I have an international flight tomorrow afternoon, so there will be no GDTs or daily lockout results from me for the next two weeks while we're away. Mad Men season five is on my itinerary for the eight-hour flight. Happy holidays everyone! :xcheers:

They have internet elsewhere too... :p:

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Wings? Wings you say...

Fried, shaken in Bbq and then Bbq chared (sp?) onto wings over an open flame. Nothing better.

I'll probably be banned from the ot thread soon I keep talking like this. Especially if the conversation turns to beer. :laugh:

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
Wings? Wings you say...

Fried, shaken in Bbq and then Bbq chared (sp?) onto wings over an open flame. Nothing better.

I'll probably be banned from the ot thread soon I keep talking like this. Especially if the conversation turns to beer. :laugh:

I hate barbecue, I don't know why but for some reason it never stuck with me, strange because everyone loves it.

By barbecue I mean the sauce, I love barbecued food. :laugh:

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Wings? Wings you say...

I like charred BBQ wings, but they're not better than normal wings with blue cheese to me. I can eat normal wings anytime, but I have to be in the mood for BBQ wings.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse

I'm guessing Rome. Regardless, Merry Christmas, Woodhouse !!!

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Have a safe trip! My UK trip got ****-canned. :(

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Signed the lease and cut a fat check last night.

Get the key on Friday.

So, if you have anything you want to get rid of let me know. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad