NFL: AFC Divisional Round: (2) New England Patriots vs (5) Kansas City Chiefs

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Nice that KC help run out the clock for the Patriots on their TD drive. Terrible coaching and players not realizing what to do and failing to go out of bounds twice on catches.

The Wilson one wasn't too bad. He thought he had a decent chance to score on the play. Some of the others though were horrendous.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Who was the color guy? He was saying some of the dumbest **** I've ever heard

Alex Smith got tackled a full 2 yards in bounds and because he ended up out of bounds he thought it was a penalty

That almost TD where the receiver got tackled at the one yard line he said the receiver should have gone out of bounds

That and he called every other pass a fast ball

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Those four extra yards would have been huge if not for subsequent errors.

They should have bootlegged on the 1st goal like they did on the eventual scoring play.

Yeah, the Pats were all in on a running play there. If they go play action bootleg Smith likely would have scored on his own.

The Dangly One

Dangle dangle goal
Jun 13, 2011
Dan Fouts.

There's an urban legend that he was shot by a jealous husband who caught him in bed with his wife. Maybe it was a head wound.

Seriously though, I have never seen a color guy be more wrong on his analysis then Fouts lol

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Has any executive ever considered having Andy Reid sit down with an instructor in the off season to have the mechanics of an NFL game clock and the potential use of timeouts explained? This guy has been at it 20 years, and a random fan pulled out of the stands could still likely manage a clock more appropriately. It really is amazing.

Thing is, it's not just Andy Reid.

I'm convinced that the average kid playing Madden understands clock management better than most NFL coaches.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad