NFL: AFC Divisional Round: (1) Denver Broncos vs (6) Pittsburgh Steelers

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Steelers defense isn't going to be able to prevent our offense from putting up points. Wade will gameplan effectively for the entire game this time and the Broncos secondary won't let Antonio Brown run roughshod like he did in the 2nd half of the last game. Game is at Mile High which isn't that reassuring considering our homefield play this year but it's an advantage.

If Ware, Talib and Stewart are healthy, the Broncos should win. All Peyton has to do is manage the offense and not turn the ball over.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I would have said Steelers if Big Ben or Brown were healthy but its Denver pretty easy.

S A W F T*

Man this is awesome.

Was this the best NFL playoff implosion of all time?

So glad the loser Bengals lost!

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Steelers defense isn't going to be able to prevent our offense from putting up points. Wade will gameplan effectively for the entire game this time and the Broncos secondary won't let Antonio Brown run roughshod like he did in the 2nd half of the last game. Game is at Mile High which isn't that reassuring considering our homefield play this year but it's an advantage.

If Ware, Talib and Stewart are healthy, the Broncos should win. All Peyton has to do is manage the offense and not turn the ball over.

Well Manning turns the ball over a lot and the Broncos offense only scored 17 points per game in the 9 games Manning started (discounting defensive/ST TDs and 2 scores Osweiler got in garbage time after Peyton was benched)

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada

I don't think there's any guarantee that Brown will even be playing, I also don't know how effective Ben will be as he was clearly banged up at the end of the game.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
going to wait till i get more word on the severity of the Steelers injuries.
could very well be a game where the first to 20 wins.

From what they said on TV...Big Ben has a "severe" like injury that even if he plays he will be in a lot of pain and its not just something he will get over in a few days.

Brown has a concussion.

ItsAllPartOfThePlan

Feb 5, 2006
Calgary
From what they said on TV...Big Ben has a "severe" like injury that even if he plays he will be in a lot of pain and its not just something he will get over in a few days.

Brown has a concussion.

I heard they were optimistic about the injury.

Besides Ben and Brown, the health of Williams will also be key. Although Todman and Touffant (sp) were pretty good against Cincy.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Pittsburgh is lucky that they were playing idiots tonight, or they would be out of it already. Can't see Denver losing this.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
I don't think there's any guarantee that Brown will even be playing, I also don't know how effective Ben will be as he was clearly banged up at the end of the game.

The pessimist in me (though I'd rather play them at their best with all their players in and healthy) assumes that both will make every effort to suit up.

What really concerns me is the health of our guys though; Harris, Stewart, Ware and Marshall are all banged up... that's basically our defense gutted if those guys are less than 100% or can't go.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Probably no Antonio Brown. Roth clearly banged up. No La'Veon Bell, DeAngelo Williams. Denver really caught a break here, and the way their defense played this year it's hard to imagine them losing this game.

Although Peyton can make that happen! Old noodle arm tossing picks all day wouldn't make me sad at all!

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
it'll be a lot closer than a lot of people think

steelers are banged up and got the luckiest win ever but with manning at QB, the steelers D could have a field day. i still got the broncos though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad