[AF] NHL 13 GM Connected League *PS3* Main Thread - TAKING RESERVES

xVolchenkov

Jun 21, 2011
Ottawa
Come on guys, just need one more! Anaheim has a solid team.

Also, those who haven't signed up to the new forum, should do so ASAP. The link is in the first post.

sofine

Sep 1, 2012
Come on guys, just need one more! Anaheim has a solid team.

Also, those who haven't signed up to the new forum, should do so ASAP. The link is in the first post.

i sent fromage a pm ill take anaheim

Avec Fromage*

Apologies for the delay. I'm just waiting for a Bell Technician to fix my internet connection before making the league. This will be done by 12 pm eastern tomorrow. I will then invite everyone who has responded to my PSN friend request. The rest of you will have to manually search for the league to join. Please choose the team you have signed up for, if you try to take someone else's team, you will be kicked out.

Thanks all for your patience.

xVolchenkov

Jun 21, 2011
Ottawa
Apologies for the delay. I'm just waiting for a Bell Technician to fix my internet connection before making the league. This will be done by 12 pm eastern tomorrow. I will then invite everyone who has responded to my PSN friend request. The rest of you will have to manually search for the league to join. Please choose the team you have signed up for, if you try to take someone else's team, you will be kicked out.

I'm pumped to start.

DeepBlueSea408

Jan 13, 2010
SAN JOSE
if someone wants they can take the sharks. just got a job. so i wont have time to run two gm connected league. sorry guys! cheers to all! good luck with the season!

xVolchenkov

Jun 21, 2011
Ottawa
Apologies for the delay. I'm just waiting for a Bell Technician to fix my internet connection before making the league. This will be done by 12 pm eastern tomorrow.

It's past 12 and no invite? :( I'm assuming you means 12 AM? (Midnight?)

- AF

When is our league start date? Also has the league been created?

I believe invites are tonight/tomorrow, and we'll probably start as soon as everyone's in the league.

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
We should probably get the league off the ground asap and see how many GMs actually join the league...

And then before we start ''officially'' we can replace those missing GMs... Not sure what's the holdup for

Avec Fromage*

The Bell technician took a little longer than planned. Just got my internet up and have to reset up my wifi settings on my PS3. Expect your invite in the next 30-45 minutes. Have to go through everyone in the league so it may take a while before you see one in your inbox.

Avec Fromage*

Signed in to my PS3 and got hit with software update 4.25. Looks like it's moving quickly though so it should just set me back by five minutes or so.

While you're all waiting, I suggest everyone checks Wiki to see what picks your team has acquired/traded (if you haven't already) to make the manual updating process go a little faster as some picks will have the wrong ownership in the game.

Avec Fromage*

Sorry for the confusion about the two leagues. One of them was just a test. The proper league to join is:
"AF GMCL" with the description "HFBoards"

The following GMs have not been added because they have not accepted my friend request:
CGY
CHI
DAL
MTL

We are taking reserves for these teams.

Lastly, please sign up on our forum - link in OP.

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
Sorry for the confusion about the two leagues. One of them was just a test. The proper league to join is:
"AF GMCL" with the description "HFBoards"

The following GMs have not been added because they have not accepted my friend request:
CGY
CHI
DAL
MTL

We are taking reserves for these teams.

Lastly, please sign up on our forum - link in OP.

send me a PM when/if you decide CHI is available and you need someone to take over (or friend request to chokeonatwinkie on PSN)

Avec Fromage*

Hey everyone, if you and your opponent GM has joined, you can verse each other now because trades will not go through until I jump forward to the next two-week period.

Puck Ingrate

Aug 18, 2011
MSP / YVR
If/when you decide DAL (or second choice MTL) is available, I'll join - I've got the game and can join now if you need to start soon.

My PSN is puckingrate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad