[AF] NHL 13 GM Connected League *PS3* Main Thread - TAKING RESERVES

Avec Fromage*

ANNOUNCEMENT
Gentlemen, we are migrating! Due to popular request, I have created a forum over at AF Freeforums in an effort to keep this league a little more organized. It's a work-in-progress right now so feel free to suggest what boards should be added or deleted from the forums. I will keep the HF threads updated at least until everyone joins. For the sake of convenience, I would ask that you all sign up with your HF username. Thank you.

Rosters & Trade Blocks Thread
Confirmed Trades Thread

NOTICE
  • Post your roster & trade block in the 2nd topic before the game is released. You may be kicked from the league if you do not do so by that point. Here is the link once more: Rosters & Trade Blocks
  • I will be sending friend requests over PSN in the next week. Accept them.
  • This thread will be updated with news. Make sure you check back at least a couple of times a week. Please do not join the league if you intend on signing up and disappearing.
  • I will be PMing these notices to all league members. If you have followed through with the requirements, then disregard the PM.

GENERAL INFO
Looking for serious memebers to fill up spots for every team. I will be taking the commissioner role and my team will be the Toronto Maple Leafs. All other teams will be determined by a first come, first served policy.

SEASON LENGTH & GAME PLAY *UPDATE!*
This will be discussed in further detail once all the options are revealed. But the gist of it is: All GMs will have the opportunity to play as many regular season games as they can manage up to an agreed-upon time limit, at which point, there will be some simming until the trade deadline. Players will then have a shorter period to play games, then simming will occur until the playoffs. All playoff games will be played. Games will have five minute periods.

TRADES & CONDUCT *UPDATE: 26 AUGUST 2012!*
Once teams have been completely filled, players may begin discussing trades and post their trading blocks/team needs (this will be done in a new topic). All trades will be reviewed by myself (via PMs sent by both GMs) before being confirmed, simply for the prevention of cheating (i.e., one team trading a couple of AHLers to another team for a star player). In the case that two players are suspected of abusing trades in this manner, a league wide vote will be called regarding whether the trade should be allowed to go through and the possibility of the two GMs being kicked from the league will be brought up. In other words, play fair and you should be fine. Know that if you do make a trade before the game is out, you are expected to follow through with it after the game is released; if you make a trade now and do not follow through with it when the game comes out, you will be kicked from the league (unless both GMs give their consent to cancel the trade). Please make note of contract limits, cap space and what picks you have available to trade when making trades.

Several people have left the league, leaving a question about the trades that have been made. To avoid confusion about trades and inheriting teams and to avoid any cheating, I'm implementing a rule that all trades are contingent on the GMs who made the deal still being in the league upon the game's release. I'm applying this to all other trades that have occured as well. Therefore, the NYI-EDM trade has been nullified and Edmonton will receive the Islanders' 3rd-round pick in 2013 as compensation for the mix-up.

DRAFT PICKS
Draft picks will be authentic. If the game has not updated draft picks for any reason before it is released, trades will be made to reflect real life picks as of the GM Connected League's creation. If you are unaware of what draft picks your team has, you may use the following links to check: 2013 NHL Entry Draft & 2014 NHL Entry Draft.

EASTERN CONFERENCE
BOS.png
- Dtb1381 (PSN: dtb1991) Bruins Roster
BUF.png
- kjhjh2444 (PSN: kjhjh2444)
CAR.png
- sully61 (PSN: sully61) Hurricanes Roster
FLA.png
- #57 (PSN: Julyen57) Panthers Roster
MON.png
- wayne1717 (PSN: LA_KINGS_17)
NJD.png
- Shrimper (PSN: Shrimper92)
NYI.png
- theherritor
NYR.png
- NvincentYvalentineR (PSN: Nyrhockey094) Rangers Roster
OTT.png
- Xelace (PSN: xVolchenkov) Senators Roster
PHI.png
- Phillyflyers5 (PSN: Oilers4hockey) Flyers Roster
PIT.png
- TheGreatOne11 (PSN: Ultimatepunch-72) Penguins Roster
TB.png
- KOPITARSTHEKING (PSN: badesha05)
TOR.png
- Avec Fromage (PSN: Avec_Fromage) Maple Leafs Roster
WAS.png
- RUNVS (PSN: ruffstylz)
WPG.png
- reesekinchella (PSN: reesekinchella) Jets Roster

WESTERN CONFERENCE
See post #4 for Western Conference teams and GMs.
PHOENIX COYOTES remain vacant (but reserved).

Last edited by a moderator:

Avec Fromage*

WESTERN CONFERENCE
DUCKS.png
- VACANT
CAL.png
- Devilspuppet666 (PSN: devils_puppet666) Flames Roster
CHI.png
- neal5433 (PSN: lightsout933)
COL.png
- Password is Taco (PSN: Xx_Bossi_xX) Avalanche Roster
CBJ.png
- Canuckcrazy44 (PSN: canucksumit94) Blue Jackets Roster
DAL.png
- CBajen (PSN: Callinhon) Stars Roster
DET.png
- stallion19 (PSN: stallion19) Red Wings Roster
EDM.png
- ROBERTSMITH (PSN: Chahal4138) Oilers Roster
LAK.png
- Raym11 (PSN: LCE_Ray)
MIN.png
- BASEDHAWKS (PSN: e-def_77) Wild Roster
NAS.png
- HawkeyeCB (PSN: natey2k4)
PHO.png
- coltenb (PSN: doomsday_gangsta)
SJ.png
- TNT8592 (PSN: JPAVS_08) Sharks Roster
STL.png
- Tyler Biggs (PSN: Avse19) Blues Roster
VAN.png
- nazzy_012 (PSN: timebot12) Canucks Roster

Avec Fromage*

Updated. By the way, what do y'all think about using a dedicated forum for the league instead of HF? I got an offer to sign up the league on http://www.eashl.org/forum/ through a PM. It might make this more organized when we start new topics for lines, trading blocks, etc.

ROBERTSMITH

Mar 24, 2011
Edmonton Oilers

I thought I would post my trade block

:oilers

Untouchables:
RNH
Yakupov
Eberle
Hall

Trade Block:
Shultz
Gagner
Hemsky
Horcoff
Khabbibulin
Dubnyk
Smid
Whitney

Needs:
#1 D-MAN
#1 GOALIE
#2 D-MAN

BTW im rebuilding

Avec Fromage*

Everyone please post your lines and trading blocks in the new topic when you have a chance: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1245023

Whoever would like to start trade talks may do so. If you find a trade you agree upon, then make sure both GMs PM me the deal so it can be confirmed.

Avec Fromage*

Gufando - Caps
Password Is Taco - Avs

I'll update the OP later on, but you guys are in.

frantiq

Mar 21, 2010
T.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad