[AF] NHL 13 GM Connected League *PS3* Main Thread - TAKING RESERVES

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Sorry gotta back out. Got extra hours at work and just can't fit extra into my schedule right now.

RUNVS

Sep 1, 2012
PS3
how long are the seasons again commish? and what days are you simulating? like every wednesday & sunday?

mackaveli

Jun 12, 2005
Vancouver, BC
What is a reserve? Is it if a person drops out I take over the team?

If so, sign me up as I would like to play in an active GM connected league.

Thanks.

Avec Fromage*

I'm simming every third day so it should work out to a month and a half seasons.

Next sim is Thursday.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I made a note that I'd be able to play tonight but I don't think I'll be able to now. I'll be on all day tomorrow though to play my games if needed.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I seem to have by mistake accepted a request to join my team as a player? Someone's joined it. Don't know if your able to kick or if they're okay to play as I won't be able to play many games.

Avec Fromage*

A few things:

The CPU is automatically putting (good) players on waivers. Which is why I put out a message saying no waiver claims this two-week period. I'm okay with people picking up players that GMs put on waivers, but I don't want someone getting screwed over because of the CPU.

I may turn off waivers until the trade deadline to prevent the CPU from continuing to send people down automatically.

Anyway, if anyone picked up a player off waivers this week, then it'll be reversed manually through trade.

---

Draft picks are to be corrected to reflect real life ownership as of the game's release. I have already corrected Toronto's picks by trading my 4th to Nashville and acquiring Anaheim's 6th (both in 2013).

YOU MUST ENSURE THAT YOUR OWN TEAM HAS ITS APPROPRIATE PICKS & THAT YOU TRADE YOUR OWN PICKS TO THE TEAM THAT HAS REAL LIFE OWNERSHIP OF THEM.

Here is a list of which teams are missing what picks:

ANAHEIM
NYI 2nd (2013)

BOSTON
None

BUFFALO
None

CALGARY
None

CAROLINA
None

CHICAGO
SJS 4th (2013)
OTT 7th (2013)

COLORADO
None

COLUMBUS
LAK 1st (2013)
NYR 1st (2013)

DALLAS
MIN 3rd (2013) (Possessed by PHI)
FLA 7th (2013)
LAK 7th (2013)

DETROIT
SJS 7th (2014)

EDMONTON
None

FLORIDA
None

LOS ANGELES
DAL 7th (2013)

MINNESOTA
NJD 3rd (2013)
SJS 3rd (2013)

MONTREAL
NSH 2nd (2013)

NASHVILLE
TBL 3rd (2013)
TOR 4th (2013) *CORRECTED*
NYR 5th (2013)

NEW JERSEY
None

NEW YORK ISLANDERS
None

NEW YORK RANGERS
NSH 3rd (2013)
FLA 5th (2014)

OTTAWA
None

PHILADELPHIA
PHI 3rd (2013) (Possessed by MIN)
PHX 4th (2013)

PHOENIX
None

PITTSBURGH
None

SAN JOSE
CGY 7th (2013)

ST. LOUIS
OTT 2nd (2013)
TBL 4th (2013)
TBL 4th (2014)

TAMPA BAY
STL 5th (2014)

TORONTO
ANA 6th (2013) *CORRECTED*

VANCOUVER
None

WASHINGTON
CGY 5th (2013)

WINNIPEG
None

Correcting picks is done like so:
For example, Washington should have Calgary's 5th. So Calgary will trade his 5th+7th to Washington for his 7th. Then once the period advances, the two teams can swap back their 7ths (if they choose to).

If a GM does not correct his picks shortly, he will receive a personal message to remind him to do so. If he still does not correct his picks before the trade deadline, he will be kicked from the league.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Hey guys St Louis GM checking in.

Feel free to PM me any offers/stuff...lord knows its better than waiting 20 minutes to propose a trade on the game haha

(also if anyone wants to add me my PSN is same as my username)

Also Detroit/Islanders lemme know when you're free to play

Last edited:

GodTukka*

Bruins GM checking in.

Is the Caps GM from here? I'd like to negotiate a counteroffer to the previous offer he had sent me.

If he is, he can hit me up with a PM on PSN (Same was my name here)

RUNVS

Sep 1, 2012
PS3
Bruins GM checking in.

Is the Caps GM from here? I'd like to negotiate a counteroffer to the previous offer he had sent me.

If he is, he can hit me up with a PM on PSN (Same was my name here)

Hey Boston, I PM'd you... You can PM me with your counter offer when your ready. I'm available anytime!!!

Kindest Regards,
WASHINGTON GM

Last edited:

xVolchenkov

Jun 21, 2011
Ottawa
****. The game lagged when I went to check out one of the trades proposed to me by C_-_DaWg79 and I didn't even see it, but hit accept by accident :cry: Avec, can you let me know what the trade was, and potentially void it please?

RUNVS

Sep 1, 2012
PS3
Moved: [AF] NHL 13 GM Connected League *PS3* Main Thread - TAKING RESERVES

"MOVED" where???????

so when it say that..... where can i get to this link quicker then searching through a few pages to get there..... anyone?:help:

RUNVS

Sep 1, 2012
PS3
Is the next advance today or tomorrow?

I'm pretty sure its today...... Don't quote me on it, but I recall seeing Wed/Sun

I wouldn't know... GM would be the best guy to answer that.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad