GDT: ADSF Game 3: Habs @ Senators - 7:00 p.m. EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I expect he won't have a dancer partner tonight for a fight. As long as the Habs give him the Shawn Thornton treatment he won't be effective. Cameron must be getting desperate since putting Neil in and switching out goaltenders doesn't scream confident right now.

I suspect you're right. I also don't think he has the footspeed to keep up in this series. These teams have been really pushing the pace and Neil prefers a slow physical game.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Anderson scares me. His playoff experience might hurt us.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
We had two great intense starts then take penalties killing momentum. Be intense but don't take dumb penalties.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
I expect he won't have a dancer partner tonight for a fight. As long as the Habs give him the Shawn Thornton treatment he won't be effective. Cameron must be getting desperate since putting Neil in and switching out goaltenders doesn't scream confident right now.

Expect their 4th line to be severely outmatched now. They won't put Neil against anybody else because well, we know what would happen in that case.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
So is it confirmed that Anderson is playing?

I don't see the Habs taking this lightly. They know Sens play best as the underdog, which they are right now.

Sens are good at home and the match-ups won't be in our favour. They win this one and they are back in the series. Let's not let them do that.

GO Habs Goooooooooooooooooo!

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal
I wrote on here somewhere before the playoffs (and said it to whoever would hear me IRL), that Subban would attain new heights, an unprecedented level.

I believe he'll continue his good performance from last game (highlighted, but not limited, by that rocket).

Anderson is in, and while he could be dangerous, I think it's very important for the Habs to face him.

We will be able to collectively exorcise our demons from 2013.
Mentally from the players that were here that year, it will help them.

GO HABS GO!!!!!

Last edited:

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Call someone a ***** and tap them with your towel. See what happens.

I was actually going to make up a story that I was physically violated by someone with a towel and go whine to local medias about it, in the hope that the habs give me tickets in a box at the Bell.

Last edited:

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Nice to see that Bergevin has called up six Bulldogs, the Black Aces this year so far being Daniel Carr(LW), Charles Hudon(C), Christian Thomas(RW), defenceman Darren Deitz(RD) & Brett Lernout(RD) along with goalie Mike Condon. They will join practices at Brossard Tuesday, leaving for Montreal tomorrow, great experience for our top prospects. Nikita Scherbak may soon join them as Portland has Everett on the ropes with a 3 games to 1 lead in their WHL 2nd round series, playing the 5th game later today in Everett, Washington at 1:05 EST, Habs adding more quality depth in case of injuries.:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I think we show why we have one of the best defensive line-ups in the league tonight. I have a feeling we totally shut them down...

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I was actually going to make up a story that I was physically violated by someone with a towel and go whine to local medias about it, in the hope that the habs give me tickets in a box at the Bell.

Just say a bunch of hot girls pinned you on the ground and tickled you. Then say how your mom used to pin you to the ground and tickle you when you were a child and you are traumatized from it. You could always add a bit more to the story about how you really wanted to be an Ottawa fan, and you ordered a jersey online but after this incident there's no way. You love the NHL, but only Montreal because of this! Then show a picture of you looking sad.

It's foolproof.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
So is it confirmed that Anderson is playing?

I don't see the Habs taking this lightly. They know Sens play best as the underdog, which they are right now.

Sens are good at home and the match-ups won't be in our favour. They win this one and they are back in the series. Let's not let them do that.

GO Habs Goooooooooooooooooo!

The Sens have been the underdog since the beginning. Their run just scared some people but they're not better at all. I called Habs in 5, hoping they sweep. The Sens have played as good as they could, and they're down 0-2.
They had an opportunity to steal a game away from us, without Patches, PK gone for half the game making us play with just 5 Dmen, they had a 5on3 during that game and a 5min major PP (turned into a 3min one), they only gave one PP to the habs, we even scored in our own net, there scored 3 goals on Price, and they still didn't win that one.

Two major factors of their run was Stone and Hammond. Stone is allegedly injured so less effective, and Hammond was chased out. If I'm a sens fan, I wouldn't be very confident right now. It doesn't mean the series can't completely change, I just don't see it happen.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Anderson scares me.

Of course he does ;)

BJTn0ZxCIAAnlg_.jpg_large.jpg

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Just say a bunch of hot girls pinned you on the ground and tickled you. Then say how your mom used to pin you to the ground and tickle you when you were a child and you are traumatized from it. You could always add a bit more to the story about how you really wanted to be an Ottawa fan, and you ordered a jersey online but after this incident there's no way. You love the NHL, but only Montreal because of this! Then show a picture of you looking sad.

It's foolproof.

Don't forget the bloody nose from an unrelated incident but still front and centre on the photo.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
LMAO give up 42 shots and bench your goalie who gave up 3 goals. Stupid Sens.

Look at Anderson game log...4 games since January 1-2-1 with 2 games under .900.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8467950&season=20142015&view=log

Very confident for this game. Don't give them any life.

Go Habs Go !!!!!!!

tumblr_nmzd46F8Jp1skgd7ao3_500.gif

Hammond was shaky as hell. I guess you didn't watch the game because if it wasn't for luck it would've been 5-6 goals against him. Like he said himself, he had many "brain farts" last game. Anderson is a much, much better goaltender than Hammond. Since the run began people think Hammond is better than Anderson, not true at all. More experience, has played well under pressure, playoffs two years ago vs Montreal, was top 5 in the league save % before his injury on a bottom 5 team. The question that remains to be answered if he's rusty or not. Last game he played against Boston he dominated but the team was a no show. If there's one goalie I'd be more scared of, it's certainly not Hammond. Andy much more proven playoff competitor. As I said, remains to be seen if he's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad