GDT: ADSF Game 3: Habs @ Senators - 7:00 p.m. EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't like this, brahs. Anderson can steal games when he's hot.

This is going to be his 5th game since January. He's coming in cold as cold can be. As long as we take advantage and get to him early, we shouldn't have problems.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
There's my prediction that we'll see Anderson this series. If we get to him and win this game, this series will be OVER.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
It really doesn't matter who plays in net for Ottawa if they're going to be so poor in their own zone. Their defense outside of Methot/Karlsson have been very poor and when you make them turn and skate for soft dump ins they make mistakes. Need to keep doing that, and cycle the puck on their slower defensemen.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
LMAO give up 42 shots and bench your goalie who gave up 3 goals. Stupid Sens.

Look at Anderson game log...4 games since January 1-2-1 with 2 games under .900.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8467950&season=20142015&view=log

Very confident for this game. Don't give them any life.

Go Habs Go !!!!!!!

tumblr_nmzd46F8Jp1skgd7ao3_500.gif

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
A couple of thoughts...
Habs will have to withstand a desperate barrage for the first ten minutes..
Habs would do well to score first
Habs have Subban who I expect another monster game from. He may now be the best defenseman in the game.
Habs experience and lesdership will get this series to 3-0

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
A couple of thoughts...
Habs have Subban who I expect another monster game from. He may now be the best defenseman in the game.

Agreed with all points.

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec
I can't believe they are using Anderson... The guy hasn't played a game in how long?

So its official the Habs broke the Myth of Hammond :laugh:

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
A couple of thoughts...
Agreed, the 1st 10 minutes will be huge...if we can survive their momentum created by being at home, we will be fine...I think Price steals this one...

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Hab fans recognize the Senators will be playing desperate hockey in front of their fans, 3rd game being integral to their playoff hopes. The brand of hockey the Habs are playing, is their typical playoff type game that they have been perfecting all season long. Only difference is their intensity to perfection each shift of the game, will be starting in the very first shift, no longer in warmup mode for the 1st period. Habs have integrated their deadline acquisitions into their system well and depth of personnel with experience (along with the prerequisite character, passion & desire to get better every game) in the playoffs (after the last couple of yrs. & the Eastern Finals last season) will carry them through the pressures of playoff atmosphere and intensity from their opponents, unlike previous seasons when they weren't aware.

The Habs are playing with the calm and chilled out confidence of Stanley Cup Champions, so very important to winning in long tight checking series, along with having the best goalie in the world, best defenceman, sniper and great defensive centers to stymie opponents top offensive players too frustration. Did I miss anybody? Go Habs Go!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap: Oh yeah, great GDT Primrose Evergreen!!!

Daice

Jun 30, 2009
Don't underestimate even a cold Anderson...

I'm 99% sure Cameron is trying to bank on his team being desperate. And we all know what desperate sens have done before.

First goal will be so important, so we don't give the sens hope, that anderson will pull a hammond. The better we make Anderson look, the more hope the sens will get.'

Don't forget how we were mocking Hammond in his first ever NHL game, how he beat us, and don't forget what Anderson has done to us 2 years ago. This series is not over.

I hope habs keep focused

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I don't think he's dirty, he's just a knob. I'm not a fan of the WWE celebrations after fights, even when he doesn't win.

I expect he won't have a dancer partner tonight for a fight. As long as the Habs give him the Shawn Thornton treatment he won't be effective. Cameron must be getting desperate since putting Neil in and switching out goaltenders doesn't scream confident right now.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Don't underestimate even a cold Anderson...

I'm 99% sure Cameron is trying to bank on his team being desperate. And we all know what desperate sens have done before.

First goal will be so important, so we don't give the sens hope, that anderson will pull a hammond. The better we make Anderson look, the more hope the sens will get.'

Don't forget how we were mocking Hammond in his first ever NHL game, how he beat us, and don't forget what Anderson has done to us 2 years ago. This series is not over.

I hope habs keep focused

This is where experience really comes in. The Habs are up 2-0 but they have been in this situation before against Tampa last season, they know how important Game 3 is. On the flip side they were down 2-0 against the Rangers and know what's it like to be chasing and trying to comeback. Hopefully they use that experience tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad