GDT: ADSF Game 2: McCartney Edition: Boston Bruins vs. Detroit Red Wings, 20 April 3PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrowSettere

Oct 17, 2013
Palmer, MA
YamxZQa.jpg

Lhfvwez.jpg

qrIvdgh.jpg

4IIdG62.jpg

lXmx3tj.jpg

BebxAJ6.jpg

5aBPdmn.jpg

Once again, Thank you SOM for the final Stats of the season, it saved me from bumbling around the internet.

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Nice GDT Thanks !
Let's have a nice B's win on Easter...OK

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

Last edited:

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Nice GDT! I don't care about our 0-2 history with Montreal - I'd rather win one here and drop one at Joe Lewis.

Just wondering - where does the game go if the Flyers/Rangers game on NBC at noon goes into hyper-mega overtime? I assume NBC will stick with the game due to Heidi.

I'm visiting elderly relatives tomorrow with low-def TV and loud voices (WHICH ONE'S LUCK-ICK?!?!), so I'm actually hoping to NOT catch the game there so I can catch it on my DVR later. I can only pick two networks to DVR, so I'm going with NBC if there's no OT and CNBC as my OT guess, since they seem to be showing infomercials.

HooperDrivesTheBoat

2010-2011 CHAMPS!!!
May 29, 2007
LINY
Kind of bummed at the 3pm starting time...most people celebrating Easter are sitting down to eat around 3-4pm...can't tell my aunt to push back dinner - even at 38, i'll get a spoon to the back of the head.:laugh:

To those going to the game, have fun...to everyone else, have a happy Easter...and be kind to the mods:)

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Kind of bummed at the 3pm starting time...most people celebrating Easter are sitting down to eat around 3-4pm...can't tell my aunt to push back dinner - even at 38, i'll get a spoon to the back of the head.:laugh:

To those going to the game, have fun...to everyone else, have a happy Easter...and be kind to the mods:)

Have a nice Easter Hooper.

I will be spending mine at the Garden with my sis. I really hope our boys can pull off a win.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I will not predict the score but will say we will witness a much different Bruins team than the one we watched in game one. That team will halt some of the paranoia, panic for at least one full sleep:)

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I will not predict the score but will say we will witness a much different Bruins team than the one we watched in game one. That team will halt some of the paranoia, panic for at least one full sleep:)

I hope you are right Andrew.

Will you be able to watch ?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I hope you are right Andrew.

Will you be able to watch ?

He** yeah.....Mrs. Odaat working, 2 Tenderloin as big as Tortorella's ego marinating, spoke to the dog about when he is and isn't permitted to go out, ringers turned off.... we will win:yo:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I like three better than noon-we aren't home from church most Sundays until after 12:30 or sometime 1:00.

Thankfully once home from church we have no plans.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I like three better than noon-we aren't home from church most Sundays until after 12:30 or sometime 1:00.

Thankfully once home from church we have no plans.

May I guess at what you and the other parisshoners will be praying for??;)

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Anyone can feel free to PM me their favorite and most inspiring Bruin vids to get me even more pumped......I won't object:)

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Gonna be hiding the Easter eggs in easy to find locations after lunch so the kids will find them extra quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad