ADSF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (3) Detroit Red Wings (Series 3-2 DET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

last_sd

Jun 9, 2007
Wings fan. But I think TBL will win it in 5.
Our D and G have been **** for last month and a half.
At least our young players will get more playoff experience.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Yzerman story line, and should be a good offensive series. Glad we got this matchup.

I like Tampa in 7.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Will entirely depend on if Detroit gets even average goaltending by one of their goalies. If they do it could go 6 or 7. If not, its gonna be 4 to 5 IMO.

I have tickets to game 5, so I hope thats a TB series clinching game.

TB in 5.

HomersWorld

Mar 8, 2012
Hopeful the Wings can pull off the upset, but I don't have a very good feeling about this. Good luck, Bolts fans. Let's hope it's an entertaining series for both sides.

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
Honestly don't see this series going too long. TB in 5. Abdelkader better skate with his head up and grab some eyes for the back of his head. He's going to get mashed at some point in this series.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Bolts in 5 and our D gets healthy. Drouin gets a hat trick in one of our victories.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
Tampa is a heavy favorite, but I don't see a sweep when Bishop has been terrible on the road this season. I voted Wings in 7 on the team board, but could see Tampa in 6.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
I will never underestimate a playoff opponent, certainly not one with Detroit's pedigree. I do feel pretty good about this matchup, however, from a Tampa Bay perspective. I'd be very displeased if they dropped this series. They are the favorites and with good reason. Time to justify that.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I think the Lightning still have learning to do so it won't be as quick and easy as folks seem to think it'll be. 6 or 7 games is more likely, IMO. Wings veterans will carry them a bit at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad