OT: Adios Amigos

BarbaraAlphanse

Hopefully you come back soon, good luck

Thanks, OF! LGM

Hey BA, Good luck to you. I may not always agree with you but I will say the board lost one of the better posters here. Via con dios!

Thanks, Miami. I think it is safe to say that not many people can agree with my trade ideas. Broken down, they go like: Rip off opposing team, don't care about repercussions. Not realistic. Other than that I like to think (hope, more rather) that I remain generally sane. All the best. I enjoyed reading your opinions.

Well... you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Good luck Rust.

Thanks Someone Stole Hank. :) Love the quote. No more of my sarcasm to annoy you any longer. :laugh:

Good luck with everything! One of the better posters here for sure.

Appreciate the kind words! There are still plenty remaining on here, yourself included!

BarbaraAlphanse

Come on man, who am I going to disagree with now?

Best of luck and i do hope you pop in here from time to time. We butted heads alot but you are good dude.

And remember. ... 'aim for the bushes'

The strange thing was that the last 6 months or so saw about 90% of agreement between us. :amazed:

Thanks for the good luck wishes. Stay good, dude. If I return and have some stories to tell, i'll begin them like so:

"I think the best way to tell the story is by starting at the end, briefly, then going back to the beginning, and then periodically returning to the end, maybe giving different characters' perspectives throughout. Just to give it a bit of dynamism, otherwise it's just sort of a linear story."

darko

Feb 16, 2009
The strange thing was that the last 6 months or so saw about 90% of agreement between us. :amazed:

Thanks for the good luck wishes. Stay good, dude. If I return and have some stories to tell, i'll begin them like so:

"I think the best way to tell the story is by starting at the end, briefly, then going back to the beginning, and then periodically returning to the end, maybe giving different characters' perspectives throughout. Just to give it a bit of dynamism, otherwise it's just sort of a linear story."

LMAO

I lost my virginity to a famous actress but that was way before she became famous.
Who?
Heather Locklear.
**** off...

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
Guys, it isn't goodbye. It's a see you later! Good luck Barb. Hope we see you around here soon.

Guess we don't have to trade McD now though. ;)

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Sorry to see you go but I bet your making the right decision. More and more people are leaving messageboards lately. I have been reducing my participation as well. I hope all is well and if you change your mind we will be here. :)

BarbaraAlphanse

Take care and TRADE NASH!

:yo:

Don't leave :(

JQB7k.gif

Welp...there goes one of the handful of people are Earth who get my humor.

Good luck to you man. I'm sorry you have to go.

Thanks Reggie. Always died reading your posts. #1 captain taco nominee in our hearts.

I don't like seeing a good poster like you leave. Don't do it.

Something I can't not do. I'd never forgive myself if I didn't give what I want to a fair shake. Hey, we always have that ultra competitive board fantasy league :sarcasm:.

PM me if you ever want to get the most over the top dramatic Mets flash reaction once they inevitably crash and burn this year. I'm cursed with the teams I support.

BarbaraAlphanse

~~this isn't a goodbye, it's a see you later~~

Tom Hanks in Cast Away later. :laugh:

Guys, it isn't goodbye. It's a see you later! Good luck Barb. Hope we see you around here soon.

Guess we don't have to trade McD now though. ;)

He's definitely not a problem child. But I wouldn't mind one way or another. This team has so many holes about to open up, it probably won't matter if he's still on the team or not.

Sorry to see you go but I bet your making the right decision. More and more people are leaving messageboards lately. I have been reducing my participation as well. I hope all is well and if you change your mind we will be here. :)

Thanks, Nicky. Hope you got to meet the actual Nicky Fotiu (unless you're actually him, lol) at Bryant Park last year. I got to shake his hand. Left a post on here right after for anyone in NYC area to do so.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Are you going to India to find God?

George Harrison's
"chant in the names of the Lord and you'll be free"
comes to mind... (Awaiting on You All, All Things Must Pass Album)

Peace and love to us all, but esp to those who seek it and breathe it.

This is good-bye if you wish, or only til next time.
Hello goodbye
don't know why you say goodbye I say hello
[not original, but applicable]

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
Best of luck, dude. We've had a few disagreements from time to time, but it was healthy debate nonetheless.

Rock on bro!! :yo: :yo:

BarbaraAlphanse

good luck, man

Thanks! Appreciate it.

Are you going to India to find God?

If I said yes, would you change your board handle to Aufbieber as I've asked you to for years?

Happening quite often 'round here.

giphy.gif

Best of luck Ken. As we spoke about, be sure to keep in touch. :cry:

Absolutely. Thanks again! I will definitely stay in touch.

Best of luck, dude. We've had a few disagreements from time to time, but it was healthy debate nonetheless.

Rock on bro!! :yo: :yo:

Yes, but I always found our debates were more thought provoking than bombastic. Thanks for the well wishes! Keep on keepin' on. :naughty: :cheers:

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
We didn't always agree, but family is family. Sad to see our crazy HF family get smaller today.

Thanks for the contributions and good luck with this life event. I'm sure it'll go swimmingly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad