GDT: ADF GAME 6 - Montreal @ Tampa Bay - 7h30 - CBC, TVA Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddick412

Crash da net!
Dec 15, 2011
Ottawa
Plekanec and Prust.. if they had any level of finish in them, we'd already have won this series.

Two broken sticks by Markov..

Gallagher and Eller the only forwards to show up..

and unfortunately for us.. Price lets in a goal he should have. Get hard to the post and its a stop.

I don't think any goalie could have saved that. It was a perfect tip.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Nobody should take away coming from at game 6. Nobody. Yet.....this is the first game that TBay will also treat as a game 7, as we've been doing since game 4. Everybody thought we were done....TBay included in game 4, hence the blowout. And then on game 5, we were all fired up playing at home. But that game 6 won't be easy.

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
What a crap period by Plekanecs. Blow 2 great chances then give away on the goal. Really getting tired of this guy.

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
A pretty weak 1st period from the team. However, if this is the best the Lightning have, the game is far from over. The Habs just have to come out for the 2nd and 3rd period with a lot more intensity and play like there is no tomorrow. (Because, there might not be)

walsy37

Jul 12, 2006
If true, I'm already predicting a "Trade Plekanec" thread 2 seconds after....;)

Ya know what, after his PO this year and last it is well deserved. I have reached the point with him that I want him gone if we can get good value for him.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Typical first period for Montreal. If they don't come out blazing for the start of the second then there might be reason for concern.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Not even close. I don't call him an ECHLer, I don't make fun of him personally, I don't make rude jokes.

Petry is carrying him. More evident after that shift. And on the PK he looks like Desharnais in the defensive zone. Tries... but has no clue where to actually be.

Emelin makes some horrific reads. Hopefully we can pawn him off to a team for futures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad