GDT: ADF GAME 6 - Montreal @ Tampa Bay - 7h30 - CBC, TVA Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Skills vs No skills. Prust.....Plekanec.....At one point, grinding can do so much. Talent needs to resurfaces at one point. Still just 1-0.

Did anybody ever saw that.....2 broken sticks from the same player on the same shift? I just never did.

Viggo Mortensen

Gandalf the Grey
Dec 14, 2008
Gondor
I heard that from pick #1 to 26 they are all McDavid's, and there is a clear cut after that where they all are John Scott's.

We might not win the Cup, but we are going to get McDavid guys!!!

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Why in the **** were those three put as a line with 1 min left in a period? The three worst forwards on the team that all suck defensively. So stupid.

AnotherHabsFan

Behind Enemy Lines
Jan 16, 2015
New Hampshire
Well we started the game well and got a lot of scoring chances. Then they got a lucky break and a power play and dominated the rest of the period. Sounds like a typical lightning-habs games so far these playoffs.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
PK needs to shoot more 5v5 from the point, on the PP too many teams see it coming, but if you watch in 5v5 he has time and space, but he always passes it off.

Big PK goal incoming

McClane

Mar 11, 2015
It wasn't going to be easy. Things are good. It's still a one-goal game.

Good thing you guys are not professional players or coaches. You'd give up the season after the first goal against.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Other than Gallagher , we don't have one other forward that is have a consistent and solid playoff.

You don't win like that.

Patch/Plek/Galchenyuk could have erased their bad playoff with a good performance tonight. Doesn't look promising so far.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Well, TB got a lot of confidence out of that goal and PP. Fortunately, we have Price so this game is still 1-0, but we have to play A LOT better.

Fortunately, the 2nd period is generally our best. Let's hope that stays true and we get one back - I'm calling Gallagher who is our best player right now.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Honestly Plekanec has been the biggest disappointment. All those scoring chances and he never scores compared to the regular season.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Plekanec and Prust.. if they had any level of finish in them, we'd already have won this series.

Two broken sticks by Markov..

Gallagher and Eller the only forwards to show up..

and unfortunately for us.. Price lets in a goal he should have. Get hard to the post and its a stop.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
You do the same thing with Emelin as others do with Desharnais.
Not even close. I don't call him an ECHLer, I don't make fun of him personally, I don't make rude jokes.

Petry is carrying him. More evident after that shift. And on the PK he looks like Desharnais in the defensive zone. Tries... but has no clue where to actually be.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Two periods left, only need to score two goals on Flippy Floppy bishop... I'm not chewing my nails off yet.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Plekanec is the reason why we're not leading 1-0 : Lift the damn ****ing puck

Plekanec is the reason we trail 0-1 : don't ****ing create a soft turnover because you're scared like a little girl everytime you tuch the puck.

**** plekanec.

Kucherov is ****ing clutch.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
thfl.gif

thfl.gif

thfl.gif

good-luck.gif

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Do me a favour guys.... refrain from calling each other whiners at least until the postgame thread. Please. I don't want to spend my time deleting posts in an elimination gamethread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad