Add 2 Inches to two of your teams Players

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Joakim Ryan and Joonas Donskoi. Both have the skating ability to add that height and possible weight gain. Ryan would be an average sized shutdown d-man. Donskoi could use the size to add an element to his already awesome puck handling abilities. He plays with an abnormally long stick already, imagine the extra reach.

That's what she said!!

Reactions: CanadianSharks

Whaleafs

“The Leafs are mulch again”
Mar 24, 2017
HFX
1.9551866.jpg

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Benn and Seguin. Maybe swap Seguin with Radulov.

Or better yet, add all 4 to Bishop.

After thinking about this for a bit, definitely Radulov for all 4 inches. With that effort level all hes missing is size. 6'5 Radulov would be amazing. Arguably better than 6'11 Bishop or 6'6 Benn.

Last edited:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Fabbri and Tarasenko

Fabbri would then be an average-sized player which would help more since he plays a fairly physical game, but we'll see what he's like after the injuries.

Tarasenko then would have a 6'2'' 220-pound frame and should be even more of a beast.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Fabbri and Tarasenko

Fabbri would then be an average-sized player which would help more since he plays a fairly physical game, but we'll see what he's like after the injuries.

Tarasenko then would have a 6'2'' 220-pound frame and should be even more of a beast.
These are two good ones.

I think I'd consider Dunn over Tarasenko. He's not small by any means, but he does seem to have an edge to him and I think 2 inches would help his game.

Reactions: Edgar Carrow

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
2 inches does nothing. Won’t change a player. It’s all about the frame.

But for the fun of this thread Nylander and Marner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad