Add 2 Inches to two of your teams Players

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Morrissey and Ehlers.

Morrissey has all the tools and already uses his positioning very well. Making him taller just adds that extra physicality to his game.

Ehlers could use it because his speed and skill is already fantastic. I think he needs the ability to work the physical game more when it comes to puck battles.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Oh this is easy for the Avs, Tyson Barrie and Sam Girard. Tyson Barrie is a borderline elite #1D if he's 6'0" instead of 5'10" and Sam Girard would be well on his way to becoming a Top pairing Dman himself if he was 6'0" instead of 5'10".

Reactions: 99664987

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
this thread is more sus than russell westbrook

B-8OBzhU0AAy8AB.jpg

Reactions: AnimalFear

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
I do not have a team; sp going for national team. Mikael Granlund and Aleksander Barkov. One would get better tools and the other would be more beastly!

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Morrissey and Ehlers.

Morrissey has all the tools and already uses his positioning very well. Making him taller just adds that extra physicality to his game.

Ehlers could use it because his speed and skill is already fantastic. I think he needs the ability to work the physical game more when it comes to puck battles.

I’m ok with Nikolaj at his current height. Give the 4” to Josh. He would be a beast.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Joakim Ryan and Joonas Donskoi. Both have the skating ability to add that height and possible weight gain. Ryan would be an average sized shutdown d-man. Donskoi could use the size to add an element to his already awesome puck handling abilities. He plays with an abnormally long stick already, imagine the extra reach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad