Player Discussion Adam Gaudette - Hobey Baker winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Certainly the most fascinating prospect we have now
Even if he only turns out to be a 4C, it’s still great value for a 5 th round pick
But, just imagine the reaction from some of his die heart fans if that’s the case.

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
Even if he only turns out to be a 4C, it’s still great value for a 5 th round pick
But, just imagine the reaction from some of his die heart fans if that’s the case.
When you say some you mean one right?

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
So any news on his pro tennis contract?
The Blues are waiting for the lines to dry on the new courts, my sources say that will take another day, they want an announce both the signing and the courts at the same time. It will be good PR to have Gaudette play for the press.

Reactions: sunnyvale420

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC

Eh, I have trouble saying any 4th liner is “great value” no matter how low they are drafted. Sure it’s better than a bust, but barely given how cheaply 4th line talent can be acquired.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
GGGAAAAUUUUUDDEEEEEEFFFFAAAATTTTHHHHHEEEEEERRRR

:yo:

BerSTUzzi

Jan 24, 2006
Kamloops
How much negotiation is needed? Jesus. Sign already.

I do find it odd because the one thing they should be negotiating is Gaudette signing but not playing until next year. That would allow him to play with Utica; however, I do not see this regime doing that.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
I do find it odd because the one thing they should be negotiating is Gaudette signing but not playing until next year. That would allow him to play with Utica; however, I do not see this regime doing that.

Gaudette holds the hammer.

If canucks come to him w. That offer he can easily just say nah forget it im going back to ncaa for 1 more year.

Doesnt it burn off 1 yr od his elc if he plays for Canucks now. Which means more money and sooner for Gaudette.

BerSTUzzi

Jan 24, 2006
Kamloops
Gaudette holds the hammer.

If canucks come to him w. That offer he can easily just say nah forget it im going back to ncaa for 1 more year.

Doesnt it burn off 1 yr od his elc if he plays for Canucks now. Which means more money and sooner for Gaudette.

I don’t disagree with you, I just feel like another more stable franchise could pull this off. I could be wrong.

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
not panicking yet though

if he doesn't sign and he goes back for his last year, pretty sure it's to play for the Blues.

photo is all over twitter with Gaudette shaking hands with blues management

Reactions: Jyrki21

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
Contract will be announced tomorrow I think. Probably in Dallas now and his "family advisor" will have a contract ready for him to sign tomorrow before the team gets on a plane back to Vancouver

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
This is going EXACTLY like i said it would. Monday or Tuesday its got the EoR GUARANTEE. Infact I will still DOUBLE GUARANTEE it

Man I love this PLAYER :yo:

Reactions: vancityluongo

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
Damn looks like the photo was taken down

hopefully not true

the thought of Robert Thomas and Gaudette together .... yikes

M2Beezy

Sponsor