Speculation: Acq./Rost. Bldg./Cap Part XXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukcha

Aug 24, 2011
mongolian steppes
what to you guys think of not happened Ribs return last summer? Was it possible? He would perfectly fill 2C spot. His chemistry with 20&21 was excellent in 12/13 season.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
Ribeiro was a good #2C, offensively. Pretty crappy defensively and often took dumb unsportsmanlike penalties. Don't miss him too much.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
Would you guys trade Wilson for Lucic?

Add a little on the Wilson side of the deal but those being the principle pieces, would you do it?

Just curious...

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
Would you guys trade Wilson for Lucic?

Add a little on the Wilson side of the deal but those being the principle pieces, would you do it?

Just curious...

No. We don't have the cap space anyhow.

Wilson is on the uptick. Lucic seems to be wearing down and playing disinterested.

$6 mil vs $1 mil

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
MJ is playing great. Stronger on the puck than he ever has.

Chimera comes through in the playoffs and has had ups and down. I would not move him.

Erskine will be LTIR so not sure if he's tradeable anyhow.

We can wait til the deadline and then add a 2C if we want for futures. I'd keep our roster players if we can.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
MJ is playing great. Stronger on the puck than he ever has.

Chimera comes through in the playoffs and has had ups and down. I would not move him.

Erskine will be LTIR so not sure if he's tradeable anyhow.

We can wait til the deadline and then add a 2C if we want for futures. I'd keep our roster players if we can.
Can't keep our roster players if we want to add anything at the deadline.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Burakovsky v Jagr

Back to Jagr--

They are not mutually exclusive. Bura can be #1RW, Jagr #2.

Jagr would be best with Kuznetsov, IMO. And MaJo. 2 fast stick handlers that can also both shoot, taking advantage of Jagr's passing ability.

Again, as it bears repeating. You move Ward to 4th line, Brouwer to the 3rd.

8-19-65/43
90-92-68
21-16-20
43/65-83-42
46 & 25.

I'd send 25 out, personally. While he still has value. A playoff team will want him, but there would be no real room for him, unless Bura fails and needs to get sent down. Which is possible too.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
But if we don't keep everyone then how are we going to replicate the recent success we've been enjoying every spring?

Yeah b/c this is the EXACT same roster and coaching we've had all those past years right?

Like bringing in Marek Zidlicky will answer all our prayers. Comon now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad