Proposal: Acceptable Trouba trade

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I hope the Jets hold on to Trouba. He's a really strong #2 on any team. I don't think he has the hands to be an offensive guy, but the way he digs the puck out of the D zone is elite. I can see Kyle Connor being traded. He's too damn good and will get paid. I don't know how the Jets fit him in to long term plans with Wheeler's deal being what it is.

IMO Trouba is a really strong offensive blue liner at 5v5 but he falls short on being a #1 PP QB.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I love bashing Jim but that is an odd statement even by his standards. I know he quoted a source last year on Trouba (when Walsh’s buddy happened to be in town) so maybe he is just doubling down on a failed hand? That whole quoting a source thing was unlike Toth he usually doesn’t “report” very often. Even if Jacob’s situation has changed I will believe it when I see it now.

I agree I will believe it when I see it.

Reactions: GNP and Duke749

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Lots of thought went into the Copp discussions, so I'm not going to delete it, but a note going forward: it's very of topic at this point. Try to pull the conversation back towards Trouba, please?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad