Recalled/Assigned: Aberg, Marincin Down

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
You can see why players like Petan and Aberg have cleared waivers and now playing in the AHL again..

Neither really accomplishes much at the NHL level.

Engvall has outplayed them and earned his spot and Moore returning makes this easier line-up decisions.

IMO Moore has not been as dynamic as last year. IMP last year he played like a guy trying to win a job, this year he is playing like a guy trying not to lose a job.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
This is an interesting turn in developments

They may just be sending Aberg and Marincin down to get a game under their belts but my hope is were going to call up Agostino and Liljegren

Agostino brings some grit and finish and Liljegren has looked great in top pair minutes on the Marlies

I think it's time

Reactions: SAMCRO44

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Call up Agostino please.

And Marincin is probably down for the Marlies game and gonna get called back up on Monday

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I wonder if they secretly hope Marincin will develop like Justin Holl? I suppose he’s been good in international hockey and his frame is valuable. Just seems to not have the composure and intelligence to advance his game and maximize his ability.

Marincin is never developing like Holl. The dude is soft as a cotton ball.

He's just somehow an analytics darling which is right up Dubas's alley

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
This is an interesting turn in developments

They may just be sending Aberg and Marincin down to get a game under their belts but my hope is were going to call up Agostino and Liljegren

Agostino brings some grit and finish and Liljegren has looked great in top pair minutes on the Marlies

I think it's time

Yup IIRC Agostino has the most goals on the marlies

Reactions: Kiwi

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Great name
My nick name is

Lou -Cypher by the way lol
Angel-Heart-1.jpg

You look marvelous

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Hyman - Tavares - Marner
Nylander - Mathews - Kapanen
Engvall - Kerfoot - Mikheyev
Moore - Gauthier - Agostino

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Fixed it for you

I see where you're coming from and I dont completely mind Spezza on the 4th line but imo....Spezza shouldn't be playing the 4th line.

He's a slow/skilled player who I think should be the 1st injury replacement player for any of our Top 9 players. His game fits better with skilled players.

But when we're a fully healthy team, Spezza doesn't meet 4th line duties.

4th line should be for players who are either fast, robust, big, strong on the backcheck, can all PK if need too and a pure energy line.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
You can see why players like Petan and Aberg have cleared waivers and now playing in the AHL again..

Neither really accomplishes much at the NHL level.

Engvall has outplayed them and earned his spot and Moore returning makes this easier line-up decisions.

Aberg in particular seems to be a conundrum. Always comes out flying and you think something is there, but it falls off after a few games.

Engvall is just a wizard. I think we have a real player in the giraffe.

Reactions: Erdinger

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad