Prospect Info: Aaron Huglen, RW, #102 overall 2019, University of Minnesota

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Huglen making a solid decoy and Pitlick scores on a 2-on-1 to make it 5-1 Gophers. OSU is getting stomped. That freshmen line is just killing them.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Just faceplanted against Penn St. and went gingerly to the bench. Not sure if he's gone to the 'room or not.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
There’s no worry his back problems will ever reoccur, right? He had like a pinched thing, tried rehab, then had to have surgery? I’m just hopeful for the dude regardless of where he ends up in the future, sucks to have faced that uncertainty so young but he seems to have handled it well.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
There’s no worry his back problems will ever reoccur, right? He had like a pinched thing, tried rehab, then had to have surgery? I’m just hopeful for the dude regardless of where he ends up in the future, sucks to have faced that uncertainty so young but he seems to have handled it well.

Don't know - but right now he looks like he's coming on and should be one of the best Gophers in the very near future.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
My feed froze just as he released that.

Too funny how Broz is laboring to get off after getting hit and they spring the puck to him and suddenly he's finding Huglen in the slot. :laugh:
Looked like he blew out his knee on the hip check and then a chance at an assist auto healed it. Minnesota is just in a different tier than Wisconsin.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Looked like he blew out his knee on the hip check and then a chance at an assist auto healed it. Minnesota is just in a different tier than Wisconsin.

I think Minnesota is on a different level than most teams. They are a team and while the Wolverines have the all-star team, Minny plays structured, sound hockey and they play for one another.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Should have another once they review this - goalie's glove was inside the net when the made the save.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Not saying Huglen's having a nice night... but a 2-assist (that second one was just a beauty) and a +4 isn't too bad for the freshman on senior night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad