Injury Report: Aaron Ekblad placed on LTIR (regular season over, expected back "sometime" in 1st round)

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
not sure what the injury is, but if it’s a knee dislocation, google says about 6 weeks. 2 to 4 weeks for a knee sprain (if not too bad). I swear to god if he’s out for the year…

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
At least there's a few days before the trade deadline.

Do whatever you need to get us the best D available. Don't just hope for the best like last year, it's too late for that. Go.

Reactions: harv33173

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
So how long does it take to know what’s wrong? Can’t he get an xray tonight in Anaheim if they wanted to?

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
So how long does it take to know what’s wrong? Can’t he get an xray tonight in Anaheim if they wanted to?
They likely already have a very good idea even if they haven't been able to get imaging done. Brunette should provide enough info here in the press conference

Reactions: harv33173

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
When he was inch worming to the bench, he’s technically bending both knees. So I’d like to think it’s not the knee? Although that leg is a little crooked when he gets up. I’m hoping at worst it’s just a dislocation that can heal in a couple weeks. But seriously, why? Why? This is why i said id sell my soul for a cup. I don’t know if it’ll ever happen in my life

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
"We'll know more tomorrow" implies additional imaging needed (definitely couldn't have gotten an MRI that quickly, X-Ray may have happened). But that's a great start. They could find a hairline fracture or better assess the severity of a sprain but either of those wouldn't be season ending

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad