Speculation: A Pretty Long List of 'Own Rentals' (those that have walked to UFA). Trending...

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Won't happen sire. They are filming the new series also featuring our beloved leafs. Dubas's job secured for this one also. It was always sure and clear to me and many others, this job and deal was something different and special. He would not have gotten fired no matter what happened during our seasons. Just like it did also. Special thangs. Still: No fired. Won't happen now cause of the tv-series neither. Wait, learn and see sire. I know bout life sire.
It would be awesome to see him fired on TV…….I would for sure watch that episode

Reactions: egd27

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
It would be awesome to see him fired on TV…….I would for sure watch that episode
That would be something that would totally surprise (me) sire. Totally. Its possible, but I'm calculating... very unlikely. They have scripted this out for years.... I'm even sorry about that sire. I don't like it ether. Its easy to read though. The whole younger trendy movement they got going on now. In toronto, hockey's mecca. Cherry out. Dubas in. Etc. etc. The agenda is clear. After this season though, its possible they get rid of the young one. He had his years and chances. Did SO MANY MISTAKES. Some real nice and juicy moves too. But the contracts for example on our rich fools are ridiculous. Now we are already in trouble. Like so many of us know. We can't really build the defense anymore, not even the lower forward lines. We have aaaaight goalies. If they stay healthy. Neither one has, not one single season in the nhl. Mrazek has gotten injured (in all of his seasons, we checked it out, concussions, groins, etc. etc).

Lets see how the tv series goes on sire. Me and you will be watching, and then some. This is exciting times, but at the same time.... real predictable. Easy to read.

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
Who hired the GM?
Who hired the president?
Who bought the team?

we could go on with this silliness. The coach and players are the ones that need to take accountability.

Generally when people get paid for non performance it breeds a culture of non performance. Watch Reilly have a great year.

Reactions: geo25

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Who hired a rookie coach?

Yzerman about 8 years ago.
Dubas about 2 years ago.
Francis about 3 years ago.
Armstrong this year.
Benning about 4 years ago.
Dorion about 2 years ago.
Holland about 6 years ago.
Kekalainen this year.
Bowman about 3 years ago.
Sakic about 5 years ago.

Not sure if this answered your question or you were just trying to point out what a crazy idea it is to hire a rookie coach.

The Best Leafs Ever

Feb 28, 2017
To be fair, I've seen a lot of posters say these things at the time, and not just with hindsight.

The beauty of this place though, is that those posters are called stupid and not real fans.
I mean, we support this garbage year after year and we are not real fans? Okay bud.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad