OT: A Penguins "HOLLIDAY" kind of talk; Bring on the lights and the Fatman...

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
They are the friendliest dogs.
Until they're not. A close friend of mine who loves dogs and considered them his kids (sick I know) had two such dogs, they were left alone with his two year old daughter for less than a minute. That girl is no longer with us.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Until they're not. A close friend of mine who loves dogs and considered them his kids (sick I know) had two such dogs, they were left alone with his two year old daughter for less than a minute. That girl is no longer with us.

That’s terrible. Tough lesson to learn not to leave a baby alone with a dog. I don’t think you’d get this breed in the US.

Anyway this is the Christmas thread.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

That's sad, very sad.

Not all dogs act the same.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
I’m thinking of cooking my turkey tomorrow. Not allowed to visit anyone in my province at the moment (legally).

Technically I’m allowed to have 1 or 2 people I can visit in the same household because I live alone but the couple who invited me over are still going to restaurants (and on Christmas Eve) so I won’t risk it. I’ll have a beer in my yard Christmas Day and my neighbour will do the same. It’ll be 7c - 45f so not that cold. All the more reason to drink :laugh:

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
I get horror movie vibes for the first half of the music :laugh:

Mario_is_BACK!!

ACK! ACK ACK! ACK!!!
Nov 29, 2003
Charleston, SC
www.caseandpointsports.com
Mulled my own cider. Of course added some bourbon. Ready to fight anyone now.

Making a rib roast tomorrow.

murray-christmas-194102.jpg

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Made a lentil walnut bolognese over fresh made tagliatelle from a Italian market down the street. Caesar salad and some fresh garlic bread. Haven’t drank in around 50+ days so just did water and this Lagunitas hip water which helps cover the beer want.

Feel bloated as f*** lol

Between peanut butter and a mad elf.. I feel the same way. :laugh:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Made a lentil walnut bolognese over fresh made tagliatelle from a Italian market down the street. Caesar salad and some fresh garlic bread. Haven’t drank in around 50+ days so just did water and this Lagunitas hip water which helps cover the beer want.

Feel bloated as f*** lol
So much bloat.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
EDIT: I guess TikTok deleted the flame thrower snowy driveway clearer lol

Here’s another fire TikTok

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad