OT: A Penguins "HOLLIDAY" kind of talk; Bring on the lights and the Fatman...

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

GJYraWJ.gif

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
This EDM holiday music loving wanker calling me out...

Nothing wrong with EDM. Thought about Getting rid of Apple Music because SoundCloud is so good for EDM. Basically all I listen too lately.

Apple is $10 a month though so no biggie. How else am I going to listen to Taylor Swift songs complaining about everything and how hard she’s been done by?

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Soundcloud is awesome. And if you just want to look up sets - go to 1001Tracklists ⋅ The World's Leading DJ Tracklist/Playlist Database

Thanks mate I’ll look into it. My SoundCloud weekly playlist updates um weekly :laugh: and it’s pretty good. Mostly mashups right now, guilty pleasure of mine.

Want to get into some of the old school trance I used to listen too. The thing is I really didn’t take notice of song names or artists back then except for a guy like Paul Oakenfold who’s one of the best ever.

He was DJ’ing in Banff one night and my friend was head security and said if I turn up I’ll get to meet him. 9 hour drive though one way on a work night and I only had a company truck. Almost called in sick but winter driving through those roads can be crazy.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Nothing wrong with EDM. Thought about Getting rid of Apple Music because SoundCloud is so good for EDM. Basically all I listen too lately.

Apple is $10 a month though so no biggie. How else am I going to listen to Taylor Swift songs complaining about everything and how hard she’s been done by?
Mate, this is like me and Star Wars, i am a fan, but I also can’t pass up being a dick.

I am actually an OG Edm fan back when it was “Techno” and “trance” or whatever people wanted to classify it as.

Bronski Beat.
2 Unlimited
Robert Miles

And now...

Kaskade
Tiesto
Hardwell
Martin Garrix
Dmitri Vegas

My fiancé is one of those wankers that has dragged me to EDC in Vegas.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad