Post-Game Talk: A little Tuna to rid the taste of Campbell soup. Habs beat the Leaf.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
He has been very good lately

Byron has a history of being pretty good for us in a larger role. Might be good for us, if he can continue this the rest of the season and into the playoffs it might generate some value for him again.

I really do like him as a player, just wish he wasn’t making as much as he is.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Tough game but pulled out the win. Still have to be a lot better getting the puck out the zone effectively, hopefully the deadline acquisitions will help in that regard. KK has arrived imo, I think he only gets better from here

Jesker

May 8, 2010
Montreal
Marner and Matthews are better than previous years. Just very dangerous and they don't make many mistakes. Rielly on the other hand I really feel he has regressed... Been 2-3 games I noticed he's not as good as he was. Good for us.

Romanov was very good tonight I hope he's always in the line up.

Reactions: Max2 and Andrei79

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Byron's been playing well, no disrespect to him, but I wonder if Josh Anderson wouldn't do really well with Tatar and Danault. He plays fast and with a hard forecheck.

Also, this would free-up the ultimate spark plug Gallagher to get Suzuki or KK going.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I must say that I'm surprised they actually were able to hold the lead in 3rd.

In their end they were awful with the puck, constantly turning it over. Without the puck they were decent at protecting Allen though.

Anderson was our best player.
KK had his moments as well.
Byron and Tatar were good.

Staal is pretty useless.

P.S
Jaffy27 , Happy to eat crow. Note that I prefer it raw though. So remove them from the slow cooker as soon as possible.

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
Marner and Matthews are better than previous years. Just very dangerous and they don't make many mistakes. Rielly on the other hand I really feel he has regressed... Been 2-3 games I noticed he's not as good as he was. Good for us.

Romanov was very good tonight I hope he's always in the line up.

Logic would dictate benching Kulak and inserting Merrill. I fully expect them to bench Romanov instead :help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad