GDT: A GDT In August, WTF 2020! - Game 3 Pens v Habs Aug 5th

Who Wins Game 3 & How?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CupOfCoffey

Aug 3, 2020
Seriously? Because his GM signed guys like JJ or Schultz sucks in his own zone now? What more can the coach do? The players sitting are dudes like Ruh and Riko. They really gonna make the difference?

he drove Cole out of town. That was a start of the decline of this blueline. Riko is a better player than Johnson. Simon is a better player than ZAR. These may not be major players but they’re change he can make and so far has failed to make

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Not getting to 4 goals against one of the worst defenses in the league is not acceptable even with Price.
And yet 3 in just a period and a half basically should be enough against a team lead by such elite scorers as Tomas Tartar

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
Played NHL 20 earlier and scored two goals in the last 30 seconds to tie, then won in OT.

Not saying the Pens will do anything like that but the memory is carrying me right now.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
I don’t want say the team lacks leadership because that’s cliche, but I’ll just say that Kunitz, Bonino, Cole, Daley and Fleury were leaders.

Also fire everybody who likes JJ.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
he drove Cole out of town. That was a start of the decline of this blueline. Riko is a better player than Johnson. Simon is a better player than ZAR. These may not be major players but they’re change he can make and so far has failed to make

Simon is out until December due to shoulder surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad