GDT: A GDT In August, WTF 2020! - Game 3 Pens v Habs Aug 5th

Who Wins Game 3 & How?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Sportsnet wondering why Crosby and Malkin never play with each other in Ozone draws.

Same

Same book, different part from the Jack Johnson and Justin Schultz chapter.

EDIT: Horny to L1 desperation leads to a 2 on 1 against. :laugh:

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
It's worse than it looks.

EDIT: Malkin shoots. Price is handcuffed and drops it. And Rust and Zucker are out for a morning skate instead of going hard to the net.

less than 2 min left, Sullivan will put malkin out there with Zar and tanev. you know shake things to see if they can get something going.

Reactions: KIRK

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
Sullivan isn't being fired, so it's pointless to act like he will be fired.

Not only are they not going to fire a coach before his extension even begins, but they're not going to fire a coach after losing such a weird play-in series.

If you don't fire a coach after back to back humiliating playoff losses then you may as well sell the team to Bob Nutting and forget all about ever winning

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This team doesn’t have time to get its shit together...too many guys everywhere, top 6, included who can’t get free of the Habs to do anything...and credit the Habs and Julien for taking away the time and space, but this team has no idea how to beat them...sad...I think this is probably the end of good chances for us to get to another Cup with these guys...but 3 Cups is awesome...

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I mean who else could you move that actually sounds as a seismic move? Murray and Hornqvist both fit that, and you can talk about Letang as well if you want to get really big. That's about it, though.

You need to open cap space up.

Buy out JJ. Bribe someone to take Bjugstad. Trade a goalie.

Hope POJ and Poulin can step in. Pray for Lafrenière.

Reactions: KIRK

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
will sully go with these players who just are not good enough or will he come to grips with this team has major liabilities and make all the changes to get them off the ice. I doubt it but I have seen enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad