A Detailed Look at Why Crosby is the Undisputed MVP Winner...

Duffy13

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
Feb 16, 2013
PEI, Canada
It's a funny topic to move to the Pens board... I would wager we're pretty much all in agreement here that Sid is the unanimous winner of the Hart... It's a much more colourful discussion on the main board where there's actual disagreement and intense biases, I enjoy reading how much other players are clearly better or how other teams deal with injuries as badly as the Pens do, lol

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Scoring title > Hart trophy IMO. If he's snubbed for the Hart, won't be the end of the world.

At this point, I'm actually leaning that way as well. At least one is fully in Crosby's control and some idiot voters can't rip him off.

If anything, the Lindsey is the more prestigious award since it actually acknowledges who the "Most Outstanding Player" is. With the Lindsey, you don't have to hear those ridiculous arguments of "Well, Crosby is the best player in the league, but is he the most valuable to his team?".

The people voting on the Hart seem to get dumber as the years go on.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
At this point, I'm actually leaning that way as well. At least one is fully in Crosby's control and some idiot voters can't rip him off.

If anything, the Lindsey is the more prestigious award since it actually acknowledges who the "Most Outstanding Player" is. With the Lindsey, you don't have to hear those ridiculous arguments of "Well, Crosby is the best player in the league, but is he the most valuable to his team?".

The people voting on the Hart seem to get dumber as the years go on.

Even if Crosby by some miracle wins this year, I see the award as a joke because of who votes on it, and the fact that half vote as a MVP half most valuable to your team. If ypu can not agree as to what you are voting on the award is a joke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad