Sep 19, 2006
Sayreville, N.J
were going streaking through the quad!

..something like that i think
1702171520091.gif

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Two straight wins without JH86 having to be 1982 Wayne Gretzky and some semblance of NHL defense and goaltending. Haven't felt this good all season about this club as I do now.
Maybe the goalies finally got tired of being the butt of everyone’s jokes and criticisms after their embarrassing play came to a head against the Sharks and Canucks

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Usually I nail the goalie on that weird third goal that looked like Timo's, but then it was Holtz, for the giveaway, but that just looks like the Calgary defenseman just totally missed Wolf's pass to him and should have had it.

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
I thought it could have been a much different game if the Flames scored early in the second on that Huberadeau chance with a wide open net. The team played much better in the 2nd and 3rd but it could of been a much different game having to chase it being down 2 goals. I mean I could totally see us coming back from that deficit with all that time left in the game but thankfully they were never in that position this game.

Good to see Vitek have a good game and Bratt has been our best forward this road trip so far when it comes to offense.

MachoDiablo

Mar 12, 2012
Jersey City
Ok, the first was no bueno, but man, their level of overall play in the 2nd and 3rd was so, SO refreshing, as was how much more confident Vitek looked. I thought Bill said during the broadcast that they'd been working with him this week on rebounds, and it showed; made me wonder if he'd been trying to direct rebounds towards Devils skaters to allow for fast breakouts, when really all he needed to do is simplify things and play it smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille