Speculation: A C to Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Will Dach be the same player, as effective upon return?

Do players recover 100% from this specific injury? If so, how often?

upload_2020-12-25_13-39-6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Chicago trying to aquire Andrew Cogliano because they missed out on Anthony Cirelli. Maybe Alex Chiasson or Alex Copp are available.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
if chicago is looking for a young C since this thread states they wouldnt want an older center, how about chris tierney?

ottawa has a bunch of forwards and a bunch of centers so in terms of a numbers game he could potentially be had

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
if chicago is looking for a young C since this thread states they wouldnt want an older center, how about chris tierney?

ottawa has a bunch of forwards and a bunch of centers so in terms of a numbers game he could potentially be had

Honestly really no need for him here. good player. But Toews, strome and Dach when he gets back.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Honestly really no need for him here. good player. But Toews, strome and Dach when he gets back.

got it. He is a center and can play on the wing as well. Figured based off this thread and the premise it might make sense. If not i get that too.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
we don't need another C is Chicago at all, especially since it is a rebuild year and a shortened pandemic season...the hawks are not winning anything this year. Make no mistake about it, I am positive we are going to see a lot of the last three on that list this year in addition to Hagel who is a winger...

Toews
Strome (RFA, I suspect he signs in the next couple days)
Wallmark
Kampf
Suter
Kurashev
Entwhistle
Barratt

Reactions: Mrfenn92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad