98th Obsequious Banter Thread: One balloon away from 99

Status
Not open for further replies.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Over the past months it's been an interesting development on twitter. Infectious disease experts have become military strategists.

Actually, youve described Czech-infected propaganda machine very well. There was a strong antivaxx / antirestrictions organization for the past 1 year that started to share ONLY pro-Russian stuff on facebook beginning this Thursday. If the kremlobots wanted to be any more obvious, they would fail

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I’m not buying these armored vehicles running out of gas. They were brought near the locations they invaded via train, then each element travelled together in a convoy. Somehow only one armored vehicle runs out of gas from the whole convoy?
Then you see videos of lone armor rolling down the road. That’s not how things work.
Shit smells off here.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
We haven’t refused to buy Russian oil have we?

we should be using more of our own reserves. But we would rather make more money than lower the consumer prices of everything. We get 10 percent of our oil from Russia. We should tell them to f*** off and open 10 percent of the oil reserves in this country.

Last edited:

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
I’m not buying these armored vehicles running out of gas. They were brought near the locations they invaded via train, then each element travelled together in a convoy. Somehow only one armored vehicle runs out of gas from the whole convoy?
Then you see videos of lone armor rolling down the road. That’s not how things work.
Shit smells off here.

There have long been talk from military people about Russian units selling their own diesel fuel for money. There were even some reports of it from locals in Belarus of the troops waiting there.

This was a story from Radio Free Europe before the invasion began.
'They Drink A Lot, Sell Their Fuel': Belarusians Give Low Marks To Russian Troops Deployed For Drills

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
There have long been talk from military people about Russian units selling their own diesel fuel for money. There were even some reports of it from locals in Belarus of the troops waiting there.

This was a story from Radio Free Europe before the invasion began.
'They Drink A Lot, Sell Their Fuel': Belarusians Give Low Marks To Russian Troops Deployed For Drills

Yes, reports of Russian troops selling fuel and buying alcohol for that money... Also, UKR forces have bombed all trail routes coming from RUS. They eliminated 40 (iirc) convoys coming from RUS via road. It's not THAT easy for Russia now.

Edit: some are worried that this is all tactics by Russia - sending in oldest ammunition and inexperienced troops first, make Ukraine spend it's missiles/resources, and then send advanced military resources. Either it's false speculation, or - if it's true - huge stupidity. Europe is sending tons of ammunition to Ukraine now and defending for as long as they have managed now has united the entire Ukrainian nation. The only real worry I have now is a lunatic having access to nukes.

Last edited:

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
273635244_700571097606967_4407284063144907405_n.jpg

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Looks like the Moscow Exchange was taken offline.

Even the more popular brands of vodka here in the US aren’t even Russian based/owned companies. Tito’s (United States), Grey Goose (France), Kettle One (Netherlands), Absolut (Sweden), etc.

Even Stoli is owned by an ex-pat now in Luxembourg who left Russia over a disagreement with Putin.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Looks like the Moscow Exchange was taken offline.

Even Stoli is owned by an ex-pat now in Luxembourg who left Russia over a disagreement with Putin.

Honestly most of the time I’m drinking vodka it’s usually either like Arnold Palmer’s or like slushies in a blender. So the taste of vodka doesn’t really matter. I can just get some mid grade one & it’s good.

But some times I’ll drink them with club soda so then I’ll usually get like a citrus Kettle One bottle.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Honestly most of the time I’m drinking vodka it’s usually either like Arnold Palmer’s or like slushies in a blender. So the taste of vodka doesn’t really matter. I can just get some mid grade one & it’s good.

But some times I’ll drink them with club soda so then I’ll usually get like a citrus Kettle One bottle.
So you are saying you drink Banker's Club and Popov Vodka?

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
How could we live without Popov vodka?

Seriously, the global impact is on wheat for other nations.

As someone who is cynical about global economics, this will create unreasonable profits for many corporations, no matter where they are based. Global Corps want to make up for 2020 losses.

Reactions: Embiid

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
So you are saying you drink Banker's Club and Popoov Vodka?

Nah I haven’t sunk that low since high school. I usually just get a handle of Tito’s for mixing.

Honestly don’t really like liquor all that much. I rather drink beer. My Italian side of the family always drank Sambucca while my Irish side always drank Jameson/Bushmills. The latter would always have a bottle in the kitchen closets so they could have a shot in their coffee every morning. :laugh:

Even that stuff I never really liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad