96th Obsequious Banter Thread: No Question Marks, Nothing Mysterious. Just 96 Tears(Adventure#114)

What do we do with the Swamp Queen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Hey smart people, is there a way to add Hulu to an existing Disney+ account without interrupting the year I have paid for or whatever.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Hey smart people, is there a way to add Hulu to an existing Disney+ account without interrupting the year I have paid for or whatever.

not sure..i know when I did it I already had hulu and added D+ and it some how makes up the differencce

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY up there. Those first four Seagal movies were the bomb. Great spite and great comedy. It's hilarious that he turned into a douche and got all fat and ridiculous. One of the most successful long-running careers in comedy we have seen in a while, but those early action pieces were awesome, too.
@Captain Dave Poulin

I like the part when the guy calls Segal a “big mamaluke”. :laugh:

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I added Hulu thru the Disney app and it gave me an additional bundle on top of my year Disney subscription. I had to go thru the fake chat to get to the real chat to get it refunded, but they couldn’t do anything more.
From there I needed to sign up strictly for Hulu on its own.
Problem solved though, thanks all. I’m not sure why they couldn’t just upgrade my current account to get Hulu and not espn added.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Love Under Siege 2 as well. Nothing like a good train movie

Big model train guy back in my younger days.

1*P3mqWT8mfrT_I4ewIcvmdg.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad