OT: 92nd Obsequious Banter Thread: Where Rick Tocchet is a Hall of Famer

As we journey up the mountain, a group of trolls and gnomes halts us. They say we must follow.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
A Univ of Arizona evolutionary virologist has traced the origins of the Covid19 virus to a market in Whuhan China. They butcher and sold all kind of animals, wild and not. He traced all of the original cases, and they had links to that market. It doesnt prove it wasnt a lab escape, but provides a lot of evidence that the market was ground zero
Unfortunately, that person is now dead

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Roll for wild magic?

yNy2SHc.jpeg

Welp

Last edited:

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Reactions: Rebels57

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I need someone to explain to me why Oswalt and Larry pronounce "Goebbels" as GARBLES (or GERBLES in some of those lines)

That's how we have been told to pronounce it - "Gerbels." Two reasons why I think this is OK, whether it is correct or not:

1. It sounds like "gurgles," and Goebbels guzzled ***, the prick.

2. It also sounds like "gerbils," which reminds me (and everyone else) of the Richard Gere Mythology. I can't go into it on here, but I'm sure you can Google it, and when you find out what it is about, you can see why Goebbels deserves to be associated with it, the prick.

tl;dr f*** f***ing Joseph Goebbels, the prick.

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Common sense. They did not let anyone in to investigate anything, and to the best of my knowledge they still have not. Any investigation is at the mercy of intel given from china to (insert any country or organization).
It’s “We investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong”, but with extra steps.

The Chinese government is not just going to let any country walk in to investigate. It is not a democracy over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad