We go left. A tree made of sacrificial bones wants to speak with us

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
There has got to be more to the story or was it just a guy with testosterone oozing out of every pore and was just looking for trouble.

the guy who had the cat went over and asked him not to shoot his cat so he shot him instead. I really don’t know if there had been prior incidents or tension between the 2 guys. Maybe more will come out once more investigating is done.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
the guy who had the cat went over and asked him not to shoot his cat so he shot him instead. I really don’t know if there had been prior incidents or tension between the 2 guys. Maybe more will come out once more investigating is done.
Imagine throwing away the rest of your life because a cat is in your yard:facepalm:

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
You didn't get berated, you got pitied. And for what it's worth, it's Dan F***ing Brown, who is the actual worst. It's not a condemnation of you to react negatively to you reading it - it's a way of saying, quote, "Dan Brown is the f***ing WORST."
No that Steele one is the worst. Lifetime movies in book form. My sister reads that slop

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
You didn't get berated, you got pitied. And for what it's worth, it's Dan F***ing Brown, who is the actual worst. It's not a condemnation of you to react negatively to you reading it - it's a way of saying, quote, "Dan Brown is the f***ing WORST."

I really hope that you haven't seen this yet, Cap, because it would bring an immeasurable amount of joy to my life to introduce it to you myself:

Don’t make fun of renowned Dan Brown

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I really hope that you haven't seen this yet, Cap, because it would bring an immeasurable amount of joy to my life to introduce it to you myself:

Don’t make fun of renowned Dan Brown

"The 190lb adult male human being nodded his head to indicate satisfaction and returned to his bedroom by walking there. Still asleep in the luxurious four-poster bed of the expensive $10 million house was beautiful wife Mrs Brown. Renowned author Dan Brown gazed admiringly at the pulchritudinous brunette’s blonde tresses, flowing from her head like a stream but made from hair instead of water and without any fish in. She was as majestic as the finest sculpture by Caravaggio or the most coveted portrait by Rodin. I like the attractive woman, thought the successful man."

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
That's a long time to wait to get revenge.

:naughty:

That’s like the joke about the snail that climbed up to a doorbell and managed to ring it.

The owner answers the door, visibly annoyed when he saw the snail, grabbed it and shot it far away.

Some three years later, the snail is back at the doorbell, rings it again and when the owner emerges, it blurts out to him: “What was that all about?”

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Anybody else following this story from Loudon County VA? This guy got arrested because he confronted the school board as he was pissed, rightly so, that his daughter was raped in the bathroom.
Loudoun County school boss Scott Ziegler knew of alleged sex assault: report
Complete shit show on the school boards part. This was the kids second incident raping a girl in the girls bathroom. The school board bud the incident once and tried the second time. The dad spoke out and the board went after him instead. I hope they get the balls sued off of them.

Reactions: Asnito

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Went to my first non military kill house.

it was a bit of hokey fun. There must have been 50 strobe lights in there, and almost no actual light. I ram the house as a two man team with a friend of mine, and we split up very briefly. I heard him fire a few shots off and came back his way, everything was good but I suddenly felt something squishy under my foot and pulled back fast. I heard a quiet “ughh” and realized I stepped on a “dead” actor. It was really really hard to see

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Complete shit show on the school boards part. This was the kids second incident raping a girl in the girls bathroom. The school board bud the incident once and tried the second time. The dad spoke out and the board went after him instead. I hope they get the balls sued off of them.
Actually the Dad in question was the first assault and they transferred the kid to a different school and he did it again.

To me that's bordering on a criminal offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad